Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

The Official NW Territory Event Mailing List!

Pages: 1 2 3 132 replies

Per Humuhumu�s suggestion, I'll be maintaining an email list for Tiki Central events in the Northwest Territory. Thanks to Polynesian Pop for letting me crib his format. Please follow the directions below to be added:

This is the Tiki Central Northwest Territory party/event list-- basically, a list of email addresses for anyone who wants to be informed about Pacific Northwest area tiki events.

1. Please continue to post events to TikiCentral, send them to Otto of the Tiki News, etc.

2. This thread is just so that anyone planning an event in the Pacific Northwest can have a list of email addresses to invite. That way everybody on this list will know about events, even if they miss seeing a post on Tiki Central.

3. The list will be publicly available to anyone looking at the first message of this topic.

4. ANYONE can be on this list, whether or not you live in the Pacific Northwest.

5. To add yourself to this list, please reply to this topic with your email address, and you will be added.

THE LIST: appears below, separated by commas. If you are having an event in the Northwest, cut/paste the following addresses into the BCC field. You will have to remove the phrase NOHORMEL from the addresses for them to work.
[email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]

[ Edited by: tikimaxton 2010-01-15 17:34 ]

S
K
Kim posted on Sun, Nov 23, 2003 12:09 PM

[email protected]

And I still completely vote for a planning meeting at Salvador Molly's happy hour... hmmmm, tofu with spicy peanut dipping sauce....

[ Edited by: Kim on 2003-11-23 12:11 ]

E

I looOOOOovvveeeee spicy peanut sauce--just had to let that out!

[email protected]

[email protected]

add me! i've been remiss checking TC ~ but i just got back from Hawaii, and have rekindled the Tiki in me...

will post pictures and my tiki adventures in oahu and kauai!

elicia

[email protected]

I'm in west Seattle and looking forward to
meeting the local tiki crowd.

[ Edited by: tiki-riviera 2007-01-25 12:02 ]

All right Maxton, here you go!!

[email protected]

Hope to hear from you soon!!

E

Tiki-Riviera I've lived in West Seattle twice and love the place. Think Woofmutt lives there too.

Maori_Man! Dr. Tongue is here!! I met you several years ago when Christine F (kiddle fanatic) directed me to your store (very cool place). Don't worry, there's no way you'd remember me. I was just another customer buying some NMBC stuff. Glad you are here and I see you brought your toys...

Elicia...look forward to seeing your pics from your trip.

Yes, my alter ego follows me where ever I go! Thanks for the welcome!! It'samazing, of all the boards I have been on(and I have been on a few),this one is the most freindly and open of all!!Iam betting it's the Rum! And 'Cat, you canbet I try to never forget a customer (unless I have been drinking the aformentioned Rum!!!).

Cheers!

E

To tell you the truth, it's been a long time--I might be able to ID you in a lineup. Maybe. :wink:

P
S

Tiki Riv,
If ya haven't found it yet, there is a bar in WS named West 5. it's on California Ave in the Junction. It's a non smoking place, and I hear they have great food. Haven't been there yet, but know one of the owners.
Also, while in Ballard last WEd night for Hank Williams night,,, I passed that pub/restaurant that is the next door north of Hatties Hat, they are non smoking too, and yup the food is good. Sorry no tiki content, but my friends all gal Cajun band there plays sometimes... Le Femme de enfer.
Tuesday night, if ya havent been to Thaiku yet, you'd be smoke free there, unless you dare to go thru the back door to the Red Room. Kinda reminds me of Amityville horror, kinda freaky.

Hey Sweetpea,

Thanks for the info on the non-smoking places. I plan on stopping by Luna and saying hi one of these days.

Please add me: [email protected]

T

Please add me! [email protected]

M
B

Hey there...
[email protected]

Thanks!

It's been a while,..but I'm back in the swing of things. I'd love to be added to the list. Thanks!
[email protected]

A friend in Seattle wants in.

T

Hook me up to the list. Thanks. [email protected]

On 2004-02-19 21:18, tikitoo wrote:
Hook me up to the list. Thanks. [email protected]

Done. Welcome to the list! Olympia's not so far from Portland that you couldn't join us for one of our monthly Happy Hours, right?

So earlier tonight at the fabulous Alibi mrtikibar kicked me in the shins and Maxton smashed an empty rum bottle over my head for not having submitted my address to this list. I guess I'll call it tough love or some similar B.S.

woofmutt at yahoo dot com.

So how does it feel to get kicked around by the likes of this street tough?

Hi!
Please add me to the list!
[email protected]

[ Edited by: sparklegem on 2004-04-15 09:20 ]

UB

[email protected]
It's gonna be fun!

Done! Welcome to the mailing list - hope to see you at a local event soon!

K

Please add me... [email protected]

Mahalo!

[ Edited by: kingslod on 2004-04-08 14:32 ]

Please add me to the list. Cheers! Thanks!
[email protected]

[ Edited by: Kalikiana on 2004-05-01 12:45 ]

E

[ Edited by: exoticat on 2004-05-05 02:58 ]

Please add:
[email protected]

C

Pls add us at... [email protected] .
Mahalo

Sure ~ add my email to the list.
[email protected]

Thanks

Gary
Paradise Northwest
Studio 47N 122W

You know I gotta be on it... :wink: Me and possibly Mr. Polynesia!

Please add us!
[email protected]
(An address that finally works!) :)

Life is nothing if you are not obsessed--with tiki.

[ Edited by: Sea-Tiki on 2004-09-01 18:48 ]

Please add me too, and thanks! Can't wait to see y'all again!

[email protected]

XOX Tikivixen

I've working to get caught up with my TC mail, and finally got around to honoring the most recent requests to get on the NW Tiki Mailing List. I've lost track of new members - if you live in the Northwest and/or are interested in finding out about Oregon/Washington tiki events, read the first post of this thread and follow the instructions - I'll add you right away.

This is timely because we hope to start the NW Territory Happy Hour again soon! We're shooting for a special October date, then hopefully back to the first Friday of the month after that. Get on the list if you want to get the details!

Please ad me to the list:

[email protected]

H

please add me also to the n/w list [email protected]

T

PLease add Angeluau and Myself to the list
[email protected]

RB

Please add!

Thanks!
Rum Balls :drink:

S

Hey Maxton how's it going! It's nice to see so many new names added to the list. We're gonna have to have more than one gathering a year to get everyone out. We're still in Waldport, but my Email has changed.

please add it.
thanks.

Glad to see you're back, Seamus! We're trying to get the happy hour back on track and will let everyone know when that's happening...

We have a bouncing address on the NW Tiki list. If your email address is/was [email protected], your email is bouncing back for some reason. I've taken that email address off the list; if you have a new email address let me know and I'll add you back to the list.

Also, if you're NOT already on the NW Tiki List and would like to be, just reply to this post with your email address and I'll add you.

Aloha
TM

Aloha All!
MrTikiBar has asked me to forward an
invitation to their home
(and their tiki bar - Ahi Lua)
on New Years eve.

They'll be opening up at 8pm.
Contact [email protected] for directions.

If I can find the time, I would love to go to some of these "meet ups". Add me to the list please; [email protected]

Pages: 1 2 3 132 replies