Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

KUSTOM KULTURE SHOW

Pages: 1 8 replies

F

Just a friendly reminder that the Coast airbrush Kustom Kulture Show is 2marrow in Anaheim.lotsa Tiki's,bad a!@ art and cars,come see me and get all lithographs for $10.00 if you mention TC,matt

http://www.coastairbrush.com

See you there-

cause we ain't square!!!

Cruzing by with my son Jack. He loves flame art! Draws/paints a mean Tiki with
Flames!

What time you going B?

Sometime between 10 and ?

(hey! that's what the flyer says)

Hey Ben, if you like that, you oughta check out this: mooneyes.com/MISC/xmasshow022.html

Next Saturday is the Mooneyes Christmas party. Should be a bunch of custom culture artwork and vendors as well as loads of cars. Plus, the Dynotones return to action, as well as Hot Rod Trio, and the Goofy Foots.

It's a daytime thing and located in Whittier. I think I'm gonna be there for sure. I figure it's time for me to get out and see the people.

Spike

[ Edited by: Luckydesigns on 2003-12-06 01:02 ]

Yup. Gonna try that one too. My shop nieghbor Roy @ West Coast Street Rods is force feeding me to expand my horizons. Hmmm. A Hot Rod tiki bar/hut with a motor and wheels?? Something is cooking in the lab!

Ni, not trying to hijack the thread, but I will probably be going to the Mooneyes show, so I'll try to find you guy and say hi.

Ran

Man, I wish I could make it to this show. Poor planning on my part. I'm so broke right now after paying my 1st of the mo. bills I don't think I could even afford the gas, much less the trinkets, trophies, refreshments and motel accommodations (usually a requirement for me after the "refreshments"). Yous guys have a good time though...I'll just be sittin' here waitin' for the pictures.

Jack got an original Von Frnco via sharpee on the back of his t shirt. He was Stoked! Matt's fish art rules! (Bamboo frames coming soon for you)He stoked us out! Ed aka Freaky Tiki had a shit load of tikis! I mean, a shit load! Coast Airbrush has too much stuff! All the other vendors kicked ass too! I dig the Hot Rod Tiki Combo. Wish we could of stayed longer.

Pages: 1 8 replies