Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

ANNOUNCEMENT: Basement Kahuna is now an Special Tiki Central Agent!

Pages: 1 24 replies

I’m proud to announce that our very own Basement Kahuna has been inducted as a Special Tiki Central Agent. Neither he, I, nor any Tiki Central official is at liberty to state the exact specifics behind this prestigious and important promotion, but let me go on record by saying that BK’s enthusiasm and willingness to go the extra distance are key factors.

As a reminder to all, Basement Kahuna’s member rank has now changed to reflect his Tiki Central Agent status. Let’s all give him the props he's due. Congratulations BK!!!

~Hanford

[ Edited by: hanford_lemoore on 2003-12-10 02:10 ]

A

Congrats BK,
It couldn't happen to a nicer guy. I appreciate your contributions to the board and your talent as a carver and thrift store dervish extraordinaire. congratulations Special Tiki Agent Basement Kahuna,
Mahalo,
Al

Does this come with a Walther PPK?

Congrats BK. Martiki & Poly Pop....can we get a threesome picture up here with the MIB?

Congratulations BK! I'm pretty new here, but really appreciate your knowledge and enthusiasm.

http://www.samgambino.com

Welcome to the club! Now for the initiation -- Martin, can you hand me my rubber gloves please?

:)

Congrats BK!

Congrats! Mai Tais on me!

GO!!!

On 2003-12-10 06:09, FLOUNDERart wrote:
Does this come with a Walther PPK?

....Actually a Glock 35 Tactical! (she loves those Corbon .40's! BULLSEYE!) Thanks, all, and thanks, Hanford...You've got a pass at the Paradise Room anytime your palates desire...although it isn't pretty today..raining cats and dogs.

congrats!
j$

Congratulations Special Tiki Agent Basement Kahuna!

M

Nice picture J$!

Exxxxxxcelent. Everything is going according to plan. Agents are being strategically placed throughout the country for the Time Of The Great Awakening.

only the best to ya BK!
Here's a little attitude adjust before you boot up Tiki Central.
http://www.audioautographs.com/tiki/secretagentman.mp3

[ Edited by: Unga Bunga on 2003-12-10 11:24 ]

Nice one J$.

P

So, does this mean I have to wear my Kevlar Tiki Shirt to the Mai Kai on the 22nd?

...'cuz I have one, you know.

congrats BK!

On 2003-12-10 11:59, FLOUNDERart wrote:
Nice one J$.

On 2003-12-10 11:08, martiki6 wrote:
Nice picture J$!

thank you. all for the BK man. and photoshopping is more fun than arguing :P

mahalo, j$

[ Edited by: Johnny Dollar on 2003-12-10 13:56 ]

That's great, Dollar...I use that same Sali on my signature on back of my pieces. I have to toast our General Hanford Lemoore, who brought the crowd together in the first place here.

On 2003-12-10 14:06, Basement Kahuna wrote:
...toast our General Hanford Lemoore, who brought the crowd together in the first place here.

give it up for the general!

we love you, hanford man! j$

[ Edited by: Johnny Dollar on 2003-12-10 16:11 ]

Congrats, BK! If you didn't already have such a fab wahine/permanent Bond Girl in Miss Heather, I'd volunteer to star in your next flick, "From Tahiti With Love" which would follow your other hits:
"Dr. Lono"
"Goldtiki""Carve Another Day"
"You Only Carve Twice"
"Licence to Score Steve Cranes"
"The Moderator Who Loved Me"
"Diamondheads Are Forever"
"Live and Let Thrift"
"A View to a Killer Fleamarket Find" and
"A Dozen Tiki Bobs Is Not Enough"

TIKI: Now, more than ever

[ Edited by: Formikahini on 2003-12-10 16:57 ]

cant wait for the boxed set of those movies to come out!

...but where is OTAGIRIPUSSY?

:)

H

Those are great, Formika!! Ew, I thought Octopussy was disgusting yet strangely compelling; Otagiripussy is just disturbing.

So, do you guys get snappy uniforms? Jaunty little caps? Whistles? Your own mugs (make Pop's out of Nerf)?

Congrats BK, and thanks Hanford!
How come Bong is not a special agent, BTW?

Ran

On 2003-12-11 14:09, kick_the_reverb wrote:
Congrats BK, and thanks Hanford!
How come Bong is not a special agent, BTW?
Ah, and how do you know that he's NOT? Might we not have DEEP COVER Special agents? Bong might be like the TKGB (Tiki KGB), stirring up the waters to test the true loyalty of the members of TC.

Or just to f*** with us, cuz it's funny when he does.

What would our Siberia be?
Oh, I know. Margaritaville, with you-know-who playing all day.

I know, I know - some people like JB, and you know, some creatures (huskies, for one) like the snow in Siberia, so it's still apt.

Pages: 1 24 replies