Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Holiday Greetings to all

Pages: 1 10 replies

T

Well I was going to wait till later, but I'm bored @ work, sealing all the company Holiday Cards, listening to the delightful screams of the Hampdem Huns (crackhead hookers to you non-Baltimoreans)and thought what a great time to extend a greeting to the TC Ohana.

To My Regulars: Mr & Mrs Suburban Hipster, PoweroftheTiki, Ikitnrev, JaredTiki, JohnTiki and the newly-met Johnny Dollar, it has truly been a great year hanging with you all. To the Honolulu soon! (I promised I wouldn't cry.)

To Those TC members in NY/NJ: ManicCat&Ben, InkyLouise and TikiChris, I enjoyed meeting you all. You made the trip to NJ worth it. Hopefully we can all get together again.

To all the fine folks I met @ Exotica: Dave, Dave & Dave (how many Dave's are there in Chicago?)Capt. Dan and his flight crew, the Jab, Formikahini, Randy and Naomi, PurpleJade, Tikibars, the Jab. I had a great time, it was great to put faces to names and will definately try to make it to the next one.

and to my friends I've never met: BK, Chiki & Gecko thanks for all the carving tips and inspiration. BK, just found out I will be travelin' south in April will do my best to drop by. BigBro thansk for your knowledge. The Witco slide show was a highlightof my Chicago trip. Thanks for setting this site up Hanford. Bong, thanks for the many hours (not in a row)of laughter. PolyPop may you never break a mug this coming year!

Happy Holidays to All. Have a very Tiki New Year!

Thanks, TG, best back atcha.

The next Honolulu outing is a moral imperative for us. You call it, we're there.

Mahalo - j$

Mele Kalikimaka to you too, Turbo. Hope you can make it up this way again!

Aloha,
TC

Hey Turbo, Mele Kalikimaka and a Happy New Year to you too. Thanks for extending the "no mugs breaking" wishes for the new year.

We'll see how that pans out...

Maybe we can team up for the next dance contest!

Happy Haoledays!
PJ

J

Chris - best wishes for Christmas and the coming New Year! Hope to see you again soon - I'm there for the next Honolulu gathering!

Hey Chris, here's hoping you and yours have a cool Yule.

Turbo man!
Best holidays to you too.

Aloha Turbo and thanks for the Seasoned Greetings. Best wishes to you in the new year!

Chongolio

Happy and Healthy Holidays to you and your O'hana!

manic Cat

Merry Christmas TurboGod!

Pages: 1 10 replies