Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

AHEM....

Pages: 1 9 replies

(Ken, I hope you don't mind this here for a day or two!)... (Keigs has spoken...see Creating Tiki forum). -Here are a few things I have been working on lately
4ft masks
bar stools
older island girl

[ Edited by: Basement Kahuna on 2004-01-03 22:00 ]

HOLY SHWITCO!!!

Wow! Are the masks for sale?

Your Bar Stools are F'in Awesome!!! Send us some biz cards and we'll refer you out of the store. We get many people wanting the Witco stool behing the desk. (nope sorry! NFS!!)

K

Holy smokes BK thanks, I just got done replying to the creating tiki posts which took me forever cause I suck at typing what I am thinking. I Start browsing TC again and notice this post. So I am back to typing.
VWtikigirl- I sold these masks to a fellow TCer but can make more if your interested. PM me or email me [email protected]
RevBambooBen- Thanks I definetly will send you some cards.

Nice work! Love the barstools!

By the way... noticed the FUEL Cafe shirt you have on! That's about a mile or so from my house just on the other side of the Milwaukee River... how'd you come about the shirt?

[ Edited by: Lake Surfer on 2004-01-04 21:45 ]

K

Lake Surfer I got it at the goodwill. I ruin shirts every time I carve so I just by them at the goodwill. Thats funny you noticed it.

S
SES posted on Mon, Jan 5, 2004 5:09 PM

On 2004-01-04 22:15, keigs20 wrote:
Lake Surfer I got it at the goodwill. I ruin shirts every time I carve so I just by them at the goodwill. Thats funny you noticed it.

Hahahah... I buy many of my clothes at the thrift shop for the same reason. Chemicals and fabric just don't go well together! Guaranteed to get an acid hole burned into a new shirt first time I wear it in the studio.

B

bumpit up

Bump again. que no?

Pages: 1 9 replies