Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Shag's Enchanted Tiki Room Part Deux - January 24th

Pages: 1 2 53 replies

Well we received our shipment of the Tangaroa today. I must say I really like the print and the Hawaiian shirt looks great. I ordered one of the t-shirts but they accidently sent me the baby-t from the first release. Has anyone seen the t-shirt that was supposed to be offered? I haven't seen it on ebay - just wondered if it actually existed.

The new t-shirt is really cool. We got one. I like it because instead of being one big square with the print on it, it has a new design with elements from the prints. It is worth the hassle of exchanging.

T

Went to D-land for some fun, a little different from the last time for Shags frist print and mugs, with all the crowds and hours before it opened. I found my XL shirt at a store across from the jungle cruise early in the day and thought I was very lucky. At the end of the night I went to the Disneyana Store to see if there were any prints left,and to my amazement they had a few left, I got a very low number 45. Thats very good for being one week late.

Our print ended up being number 49. A bit nonsensical considering we ordered from Deliverears on Monday morning. I suspect there was no true rhyme or reason as to why.

-Jay

T

I ended up ordering a Large Tongaroa on Friday. I do like the cool blue and green designs.

I will plan on breaking it in at the Purple Orchid on 2/14.

Mahalo to all whom posted details on ordering.

TB

TB

For all TC's interested in the SHAG Tankard Mug which wasn't released at the "Tangaroa" event, they are now available. To view or purchase one, go to http://www.mouseshoppe.com Under search, type "SHAG".

[ Edited by: Tiki Beat on 2004-02-10 01:16 ]

Pages: 1 2 53 replies