Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Carving

MILES THOMPSON COPRO NASON SHOW in APRIL

Pages: 1 2 59 replies

You've done it again, Miles. These are sweet. Love the Scuba and Creature of the Black Lagoon surfing ones.

S

Miles- One more week man, Can't wait to see them in person. Christine and I are looking forward to seeing you again, and that bad ass tiki Benzart made for you!

K
kooche posted on Fri, Apr 2, 2004 6:26 PM

i JUST opened the box that the tiki Ben carved for me came in and DUDE it is so damn cool...i've never seen anything like it...it's WAY smaller than i thought it looked in the pic i saw of it...you're gonna dig it i know...RAD!

thanks for all of the support that you've given me man...do you realize that we have known one another for about 4 years now??? BOING? that is crazy! time flies when you get no sleep!

looking forward to seeing you at the opening Scott...say hi to C for me and S and our tiny one...Ava'll be asleep when we're hanging at the show...

one week....EEEP!

M
Mganga posted on Fri, Apr 2, 2004 6:48 PM

Good luck, Miles!

Nice work on everything, but I especially like the diving piece!

V
virani posted on Sat, Apr 3, 2004 2:12 AM

so niiice, as always with you.

Chop chop!

K

this is an addition to the "Idol Time" show that is NOT TIKI! that is right kids...these are paitnings that belong in your kids' rooms...

relax there are 4 2X2' tiki pieces as yet unseen...

[ Edited by: kooche on 2004-04-05 00:37 ]

Miles, These are very cool. They take me back to my old childhood storybooks as well as the stickers on my crib (yes, I remember them!). The texture seems different from your others as well - very fine pieces!

K
kooche posted on Thu, Apr 8, 2004 3:42 PM

one more piece to go and i call it quits for this show kids...THANK BABY JESUS!

see you at the tiki ti tonight for a chichci!!!

S

Miles- Congratulations, the show looked to be a huge success. Can't wait till May when we can get the painting and add it to our gallery.
Danny's frame is insane, you guys need to team up for a future show, maybe MModern gallery?
Now go sleep, you deserve some rest.

I have said it before and I willsay it again. Miles is THE MAN! His paintings are the best! Scott it was great to finally meet you two.

great stuff!....got a website???

Pages: 1 2 59 replies