Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Tonight show tonight...Tiki

Pages: 1 17 replies

I've been worrying all week about missing tonights show with "Lotta Livings" Cherry Capri (sp), but I'm ready and reminding ya'all it's on in 10 minutes or so.

Got bumped, the 23rd of Feb. instead.

S
SES posted on Thu, Feb 26, 2004 8:36 PM

It's TONIGHT right?

Don't want to miss it! Let me know.

:)

Did any east coasters happen to catch it? Did it get bumped again?

S
SES posted on Thu, Feb 26, 2004 10:39 PM

I missed the first part of the show. It wasn't on the last half. They apologized for bumping some comedian off due to lack of time so not sure if they were in the first part that I missed.

S

They didn't show our friends...

S
SES posted on Thu, Feb 26, 2004 11:25 PM

Okay I get another chance! What do you want to bet they show it when I'm in NY or Italy?

I'm only 9 minutes into the show and I just read the posts... bummer! "Click-off" goodnight - gotta work my ass off tomorrow!

didn't even see this thread until just now...

check on the other thread for a picture...
https://tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=7636&forum=4&start=30&38

EMAIL the TONIGHT SHOW! requesting they show our clip...
[email protected]

Just got word from the East Coast - We would have had no idea otherwise... It's showing tonight!!!! March 18, 2004

Call or write the Tonight Show if you feel like it tomorrow...

SOOOOOOOLLLD!

Cool beans kids!
TG

Yes, you made it on there! After multiple reviewings of the tape, I think you were pretty well received by the audience, too.

Woo hoo!
we finally made it...

So now's that time to call. write (who was that red haired gal?). whatever!

Here's an idea....
Suggest that Cherry Capri becomes a correspondent on all things Lounge and TIKI TIKI TIKI!

S

And I happened to have nothing to watch tonight thanks to basketball on the Late Show channel and actually watched a little Leno and didn't see it. Well crap.

Once again I have swung unsuccessfully! Sick with a cold all week long, I did a shooter of nyQuil & chased it down w/ a glass of wine about 20 minutes before showtime, aticipating seeing the clip followed by peaceful ZZZZZZZZ's. I awoke abruptly with my wife shaking me and yelling: "wake up, yer missin' it!" I saw about 10 seconds through bleary eyes...damn. Sorry Cherry, I'll have to catch it on the rerun unless some thoughtful TCer brings a tape & VCR to Tiki Oasis for share time.

The show got repeated late last night... so Please do me a favor - TODAY ONLY...

Write the Tonight Show and ask them - Tell them you are into tiki - and ask them Who was that redhead and who was the tiki band???

http://www.nbc.com/nbc/The_Tonight_Show_with_Jay_Leno/feedback/

King Kukulele needs a steady gig :wink:

L
Lars posted on Fri, Mar 26, 2004 2:21 PM

I caught it the first time. The lovely Ms. Capri. WOWEE WOW WOW WOW!!!! What a treat!

don't forget to write, then...
it will help build the buzz...

Pages: 1 17 replies