Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

e-bay goin' down in flames?

Pages: 1 7 replies

I tried to post another, different fine "El Tiki Espanol" mug, and it seems e-bay is really messing up since they updated their page format and raised the rates. I tried to post three times and gave up, it just wouldn't take it!
There were about 2000 messages about glitches in the last days in some "response" forum. Has e-bay tech support moved to India now too?

Anybody had similar problems to post objects for sale?

Yes!

And Earthlink is on my Skit list. I love it when I can tell that the american dialect isn't a person first language through text chat. And thats not to imply I have a thing against non english speakers, it just means that its damned frustrating when trying to address a technical issue, and the person on the other end doesn't know certain very simple turns of a phrase that are commonly employed in the american subdialect of english.

If they have a live chat tech help, you'll find out real quick if they've outsourced to India.

I called American Express the other night to ask when I would get my next statement. The guy on the phone just kept repeating "In six to eight weeks Mr. Sundstrom", even though I asked four different questions. I should have asked when I should make a payment after receiving my statement because I know he would have said, "In six to eight weeks Mr. Sundstrom".
Seems like the name "American Express" is no longer accurate. This outsourcing thing is going to bite some of these companies in the a**.

Hey Sven the offer still stands for me to try and post those items for you.

Thanks Scott, Naomi was able to do it on her PC from her store just now. So...is this only a MAC problem?
Has anybody had the problem of attempting to post an item on e-bay, and the post not being accepted because date or place were not filled in correctly, even though they were, repeatedly?

I had an item be rejected about four times, and then go through with the same info.

It seems to be ebay...

I posted an item on Sunday using a Mac with no problem.

I've had many problems on my G4, I can't post an image, then it tells me to use a PC and try again. Grrrr.

Pages: 1 7 replies