Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Who Are These Guys?

Pages: 1 11 replies

http://www.tikimedia.com/tiki/
Tiki Media is a niche brand-management company focused on entertainment and leisure brands.  We produce, license and promote events and identities having to do with the "Tiki Lifestyle".
Join Our Mailing List!

Entertainment & Toy Brands, etc.:
Tiki Show™, Tiki Kids™, Tiki Dolls™, Tiki Babes™, Tiki Babies™, Tiki Heads™, Tiki Bird™, Tiki Toy™, Tiki Bowl™, Tiki Tunes™, Tiki Toons™, Tiki Game™, Tiki Quest™, Tiki Slots™ and Tiki Blaster™

Restaurant, Retail Brands, etc.:
Tiki Tuesdays™, Tiki Outpost™, Tiki Grill™, Tiki Tribe™, Tiki Stuff™, Tiki Fashion™,
Tiki City™,  Tiki Mall™, Tiki Clothing™,  Tiki Festival™, Tiki Lifestyle™, Tikini™, 
Tiki Queen™, Tiki Restaurant™,  Tiki Rum™, Tiki Slots™, Tiki Spirits™, Tiki Tunes™, 
and Tikiville

HOW ABOUT TIKI-FO-DOLLARS tm, TIKI-SELL OUT tm, TIKI NICKEL'N'DIME tm, OR TIKI-WHEELER-DEALER tm ???
THIS REMINDS ME OF THOSE DOMAIN NAME GRABBERS AT THE BEGINNING OF THE INTERNET.

[edited by hanford to remove all caps from subject]

[ Edited by: hanford_lemoore on 2004-03-20 14:21 ]

Hmmmmmm. "Tikiville" ? Are they sure they own the tm. on that name??? Type in Tikiville in a search on the net.

Or, is this who they are? (while the show is on hold)

This should be good.

S

Bastards. Or should I say "Tiki Bastards" tm?

S
SES posted on Fri, Mar 19, 2004 10:08 PM

Ya, but who are they??!! It has been dicussed but who are they?? A answering machine? Need names and faces.

BenBamRev~

Click on the link that Susane noted and read my post I have on there. I went and made the call to find out "who, what, where", etc.. To date, the info is exactly the same. No change.

They are enom.com from Bellevue, WA, a company specialized in selling domain names. So your guess was quite accurate.

Oooops, sorry, must have been in Germany shooting when that came up.
Thanks.

M

Quite a waste.

Ya but, do they own the TM. on Tikiville even though it is a T.V. show ?? (on hold) NBC/ABC??? Is this for real? Who owns the TM.???

KK

Guys- calm down. Just putting "tm" on something doesn't mean sheeit. Check it out and you'll find that a trademark has to be registered (which costs ACTUAL MONEY) to hold up under legal scrutiny, much like putting a "©" by your own logo, artwork, etc. It only serves as a temporary scarecrow until someone comes along with the dough to take it out from under you by actually filing the legal paperwork (AND shelling out the cash to have it registered).

On 2004-03-20 21:39, Kava King wrote:
Guys- calm down. Just putting "tm" on something doesn't mean sheeit.

Still makes me want to puke......

Trader Woody

Pages: 1 11 replies