Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Carving

Dig the fabulous t-shirt art for The San Francisco Tiki Crawl!

Pages: 1 2 91 replies

B
BaronV posted on Wed, Apr 7, 2004 9:19 PM

[ Edited by: BaronV 2005-07-19 17:05 ]

FINE!! Since I already paid for a large and didn't get it, I'll take it anyway and order a framed print as well. WTF?

One XL shirt pleaze. Thanks.

M

On 2004-04-07 22:43, jungletrader wrote:
FINE!! Since I already paid for a large and didn't get it, I'll take it anyway and order a framed print as well. WTF?

JT- I have an XL for you already set aside. If you're too wee to fill a man sized t-shirt like that, we'll see about getting you a large. One way or another, consider it paid for already.

I don't remember wut size I ordered but you know how BIG I am. Does it shrink when you wash it? Only when the water's cold brah, only when it's cold.

K
Kanaka posted on Thu, Apr 8, 2004 9:13 AM

I would like to purchase an XL t-shirt and print. E-mail me to confirm and let me know how to pay.

Thanks,

Kanaka

i have a dorky question....if one was to order the print WITH the matting, what color would the matting be? personally, i trust your color sense...but the drunken hat seemed all concerned about this last night....he has his queereye designer moments from time to time. :)

C

Hey TikiCleen,
I was going with the basic balck. If you and DH prefer a different color let me know and I will try and accomodate ya.
On another note...How's that new tikitony lamp looking in your place?

Alrighty, this is where we are at so far. I am getting the shirts ordered and printed this week. I hope to have them ready to send out next week. Although, TC didn't quite reach 24, I hit some friends and family up and got us over the top. April 13th, noon my time (CA) is when the time is up! So please contact me A.S.A.P if you have changed your mind about anything. Here is what I have ordered and the final total with $4.00 added for shipping.

Tiki Bird - XL shirt = $19.00
Bamboo Bob - XL shirt = $19.00
Polynesiac - L shirt = $19.00
Nice Fishy - print = $9.00
Tiki Bong - L shirt = $19.00
Trader Woody - L shirt = $19.00
Dawn Tiki - XL shirt = $19.00
Utopian Dream - L shirt = $19.00
Unga Bunga - Print = $9.00
Bwana Tiki - XL shirt & print = $24.00
Oaktown Tiki - M shirt & print = $24.00
Exoticat - L shirt = $19.00
Tiki Mel - XL shirt & print = $24.00
Baron V - XL shirt = $19.00
Jungle Trader - Your covered Brah
Kanaka - XL shirt & print = $24.00
Tikicleen -Print = $9.00
Tikidude - Xl shirt & print = $24.00
Kreaky Tiki - XL shirt = $19.00
Dogbytes - L shirt & print = $24.00
SallyandJay - print = paid
ShipwreckJoey - Xl Shirt (sorry only regular t's are available) = $19.00
Tiki Rider - XL shirt = did you see my post on the other thread?:
http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=8470&forum=5&14

O.K. Did I miss anybody? So now it's time for y'all to send me a check or paypal me. Send a check here:

Lost-Isle
224 26th Ave
Santa Cruz, CA 95062

Paypal me at this account address:
[email protected]

I will also be sending out an email to everyone who ordered. Once again a big thanks to everyone. Any questions, feel free to ask.

Cheers,
Chongolio

-- I believe that our Heavenly Father invented the monkey because he was disappointed in man."
... Mark Twain

Come explore http://www.lost-isle.com

[ Edited by: Chongolio on 2004-04-12 09:53 ]

D

Money has been sent. Thanks Chongolio :)

Nice job Randy!
You need to come back to my bar. I forgot to have you sign my shirt.
Hulas?

Chongolio, be sure to post here also the list of who ordered a print and print with frame and matting. When you have the time that is. And if you could post a pic of the print with matting and frame. Although I trust your judgement, it will look good.

D

Chongolio, money was transmitted to you via paypayl.. thanks!!

wow i love shopping ~ without even leaving the computer!

K

Put me down for a print since I already have the shirt.

On 2004-04-12 09:32, Chongolio wrote:
Alrighty, this is where we are at so far. I am getting the shirts ordered and printed this week. I hope to have them ready to send out next week. Although, TC didn't quite reach 24, I hit some friends and family up and got us over the top. April 13th, noon my time (CA) is when the time is up! So please contact me A.S.A.P if you have changed your mind about anything. Here is what I have ordered and the final total with $4.00 added for shipping.

Martiki - matted print = Paid
Tiki Bird - XL shirt - Print= Paid
Bamboo Bob - XL shirt = Paid
Polynesiac - L shirt = Paid
Nice Fishy - print = Paid
Tiki Bong - L shirt = Paid
Trader Woody - L shirt = paid
Dawn Tiki - XL shirt = Paid
Utopian Dream - L shirt = Paid
Unga Bunga - Print = See you at your bar
Bwana Tiki - XL shirt & print = $24.00
Oaktown Tiki - M shirt & print = Paid
Exoticat - L shirt & print = Paid
Tiki Mel - S, XL shirt & print = Paid
Baron V - XL shirt = Paid
Jungle Trader - Your covered Brah
Kanaka - XL shirt & print = Paid
Tikicleen -Print = See you at Minnie's
Tikidude - Xl shirt & print = Paid
Kreaky Tiki - XL shirt = Paid
Dogbytes - L shirt & print = Paid
SallyandJay - print = Paid
ShipwreckJoey - Xl Shirt = Paid
Tiki Rider - XL shirt = Paid
Kanaloa - print = Paid
Selector Lopaka = 1XL, 1 M & a print = Paid
Kono + print- Paid

O.K. Did I miss anybody? So now it's time for y'all to send me a check or paypal me. Send a check here:

Lost-Isle
224 26th Ave
Santa Cruz, CA 95062

Paypal me at this account address:
[email protected]

I will also be sending out an email to everyone who ordered. Once again a big thanks to everyone. Any questions, feel free to ask.

Cheers,
Chongolio

-- I believe that our Heavenly Father invented the monkey because he was disappointed in man."
... Mark Twain

[ Edited by: Chongolio on 2004-04-22 10:27 ]

On 2004-04-12 11:19, jungletrader wrote:
Chongolio, be sure to post here also the list of who ordered a print and print with frame and matting. When you have the time that is. And if you could post a pic of the print with matting and frame. Although I trust your judgement, it will look good.

Hey Jungle trader, The matte for the prints are black. I dont have frames for the prints just the mattes. I had one framed print available at Trader Vic's during teh crawl and Tiki boy was the one who got it.

Chongolio

Chongolio, You should have discretely dropped that you were the creator of the TikiCrawlIV design. It is AWESOME!!

Chongolio, through the mystic power of Paypal, payment is currently on its way to the lost isle at the speed of light.

M

On 2004-04-12 19:25, christiki295 wrote:
Chongolio, You should have discretely dropped that you were the creator of the TikiCrawlIV design. It is AWESOME!!

The fabulous art for the tshirt/prints was done by Chongolio, the "Tiki Crawl IV" logo was created by Hanford, and the t-shirt was designed by yours truly. Hanford also added his perfectly color matched logo to Miles Thompson's art for the bus passes.

Aloha,
We just got back from two weeks in Hawaii, and are psyched to get in under the wire. 1 XL, 1 M and one print.

Mahalo

On 2004-04-12 21:01, martiki wrote:

On 2004-04-12 19:25, christiki295 wrote:

The fabulous art for the tshirt/prints was done by Chongolio, the "Tiki Crawl IV" logo was created by Hanford, and the t-shirt was designed by yours truly. Hanford also added his perfectly color matched logo to Miles Thompson's art for the bus passes.

This cannot be denied, all the folks mentioned had there contributions toward the overall design for the art used for the crawl. I am glad this was brought up so everybody knows that some of the money made on the shirts is going back to Martiki to help cover some of the money he laid down for the crawl.

Thanks for the compliment Christiki we all apprieciate it!

Welcome home Lopaka, I got you on the list! You deserve a big thanks to for providing the tunes on the bus!

Chongolio

... Mark Twain

[ Edited by: Chongolio on 2004-04-12 21:37 ]

I ordered the shirts today (4/14/04)
I should get them back next week. I will start shipping the shirts and prints out as soon as I get everything together.
Thanks to everybody who promptly sent me money for your order. I am still waiting to hear from quite a few of you. To those of you who have not yet sent in your money please get in touch soon.
Thanks,
Chongolio

TB

My check was sent out on 4/12.

thanks Chongolio

Thanks Tikibird for letting me know, I know several of you are sending me checks. I will mark you "paid" as when the check arrives.

Chongolio

K
Kono posted on Wed, Apr 14, 2004 5:25 PM

Hey

Was that deadline for the prints also or just the shirt?? If it was for the prints too then put me first on the list to grab a "not paid for" print.

Kono, The prints will be around for a awhile. Let me know when you want one.

Raffertiki- Thanks I got your check. I Appreciate it.

Still waiting to hear from some of ya. c'mon folks dont be shy. Get in touch with your ol buddy Chongolio.

Randy

... Mark Twain

[ Edited by: Chongolio on 2004-04-16 21:00 ]

Thanks TikiMel and Bamboo Bob, I got your checks on Saturday. Everything is right on schedule.

Still waiting to hear back from a few of you. Please don't make me hound you. Now is time to act. Contact me A.S.A.P.
Not when you get back from Oasis and have no memory of anything prior to it. :)

Chongolio

K
Kono posted on Sun, Apr 18, 2004 9:34 AM

Chongolio, I sent you a PM.

Mahalo Selctor Lopaka,
I got your Paypal payment.

Thanks Tiki Bird and Oaktown Tiki, I got your cashola today.
Chongolio

[ Edited by: Chongolio on 2004-04-19 16:41 ]

Big Thanks going out to Bong and Kreaky Tiki for the payments.

I have the prints and will start getting them in the mail today. So those of you who ordered prints only, keep your peepers on your mailboxes.
For those who ordered prints and a shirt, I will be sending them out together once I get the shirts back from the printer.
Cheers,
Chongolio

Thanks Polynesiac I got your paypalment.
Thats is everyone! Thanks again to all y'all. You are all a great bunch of folks.

Cheers,
Chongolio

The prints arrived today, and looks great. Thanks again.

The print arrived for me today also. It looks even better in person. Thanks Chongolio.

I just got the shirts today and will start getting them in the mail tomorrow.

Chongolio

T

Chongo-

My shirt and print arrived today - they look FANTASTIC!!! Great job :)

E

I received my shirt and print this past week and love them! Thanks so much, Chongolio!

D

Chongo.. got my shirt n print ~ thank you so very much!!

Shirt arrived safe and sound. Thanks Chongolio! You Da MAN!

T

Got my shirt too CHongo!

Now when I wear it, nobody will know I didn't actuall make it to the crawl myself. Then when I shoot off little quips like "Oh yeah, Martiki was real hammered", others will say "yeah, that sounds right, Bong must've really gone".

Remember kids - reality is appearance.

Hey Bong, just tell them you know who was doin' all the ass-grabbing at the back of the bus. Sweet Pea was pissed nobody was grabbin' hers so I gladly obliged. NICE! AND with permission.

Now back to my sandwich.

[ Edited by: Jungle Trader on 2004-05-03 17:48 ]

UB

Chogolio,
Got my print today and it's even better than I remember. A beautiful piece of work.
THANKS!
Unga

My shirt arrived just a couple of days ago and looks great. Fine artwork and it fits too!

Cheers!
Trader Woody

TB

Thanks Chongolio, got my print & decal!

Tbird.

Pages: 1 2 91 replies