Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

TC Members Discount Still Available for Tiki Quest

Pages: 1 0 replies

B

Aloha everyone!

We have been kept very busy recently with our newest headhunter and have not been getting much sleep of late. We have also not had a lot of time to keep up with the excitement here on Tiki Central, but we did manage to have a good time at the Trader Vic's book-signing when Sven was in town.

I'd like to take this opportunity to remind you (and let the new members know) that Tiki Quest is still available directly through Tiki Central. Just order through this link:
http://www.pegboardchicago.com/TCintro.html
If you order from us directly you will receive the special Tiki Central discounted price as well as a bonus gift. I'll even have Duke sign your copy for you if you like. All this and a portion of the price goes to support Tiki Central! Where can you get a better deal on a book so full of mugs and other Tiki delights?

For those long-time TC members who already have a copy of Tiki Quest or have seen the postings about it already, sorry to be redundant. I just wanted to make sure that the new members were aware that they are entitled to the Tiki Central special as well.

Some people have written about the Tiki Quest mug that Duke designed with Munktiki. So far we have been offering these exclusively at book-signings and Tiki events. We are hoping to have an event at Good-Eye in Washington DC this spring and have already made reservations to attend the Hukilau this autumn. The mug edition is small, but if we have any left from the events, we'll offer them here on Tiki Central.

Mahalo!
-Amy

Pages: 1 0 replies