Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Cocktail Forum. Shouldn't we have one?

Pages: 1 2 54 replies

B

I believe, "Tiki Drinks" deserves its own forum. Maybe we could just keep it here and move the Main forum??
Thats my vote

Please add my vote to add a drink recipe forum.

I've even joined the "Grand Membership" list today to emphasize how much I would like this!

Yeah... where do we stand on this? Can we have a drinkin' forum? I'll eat all my vegetables and do my homework. :)

F

On 2004-04-28 08:14, trader dan wrote:
i`m in sounds great im looking to trade recipes and am looking for the original navy grog mix recipe can u help me

Trader Dan, I recently bought (and finished) a bottle of Sailor Jerry's spiced Navy Rum. Attached to the bottle was a tiny booklet containing several recipes, among which -- Navy Grog. It sounds great, although I have no idea how accurate to the original it is.

K
Klas posted on Sat, May 8, 2004 7:38 AM

Tropical drinks are my favorite interest related to Tiki so I would definitely appreciate such a forum

If your a complete dumbass like me when it comes to mixing drinks, this would be quite handy.

Count me in!

T

As long as the conversation's on cocktails (sorry, just got a new email address and had to create a new username... Sigh)- there's an online cocktail generator that I've found at ineedacocktail.com.au

It's pretty cool- you have to answer a couple of the barman's (painless) questions, and he'll mix you up a unique and personalised cocktail.

My drink ended up being called: Tristan's Hungry Hammer (hmmmm...), and it had Butterscotch Schnapps, Gin and Cranberry Juice...

Pages: 1 2 54 replies