Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Tiki Filled Book: French Kitty in Oui, Oui, Waikiki

Pages: 1 15 replies

W

A friend (Thanks Allyson!) just gave me this little book "French Kitty in Oui, Oui, Waikiki" by Mighty Fine. Savvy shoppers like yourself most likely know that French Kitty is a retro-riffic product line, Hello Kitty meets Shag. The graphics in this book are excellent and it's crammed full of Tikis (French Kitty actually goes shopping for a Tiki as a wedding present for some friends). The French Kitty product line is most likely aimed at the hipster women of the world but anyone who appreciates fine graphics should like this book. Available at amazon.com for $10.36 (they have some other "Oui, Oui, Waikiki" products there too).

V

"Oui, Oui" : thank you, now I know what to give to my friend Tiki Bong for his next birthday !
:)

The book

The journal and pen set

notecards

party invitations

Sabu

C

Ooh la la!

Tres chic! Tres bien!

That's the extent of my French and I bet it's wrong.

Zees book rilly has some of ZEE best mod Tiquis een eet, pluece zee koloeurs are fantastique !

Would like to know who did the damn thing and slap'em on the back!

I hate everything that book is comprised of (but then, that's me).

*On 2004-04-26 17:54, Tiki_Bong wrote:*I hate everything that book is comprised of (but then, that's me).
Ah, mon cher Tiki Bongue, zat ees parce-que vous are not la putaine Francaise, non?

(Ou have you been, BTW? Je haven't read nothing wreeten by vous!)

On 2004-04-26 18:28, Formikahini wrote:

*On 2004-04-26 17:54, Tiki_Bong wrote:*I hate everything that book is comprised of (but then, that's me).
Ah, mon cher Tiki Bongue, zat ees parce-que vous are not la putaine Francaise, non?

(Ou have you been, BTW? Je haven't read nothing wreeten by vous!)

HEy! I thought you liked me?

(I think the French hate us because their language was once the World's dominate language, traversed freely by those 'in the know'. Now it's English! The language invented in America, by Americans.)

V
Tiki Central - Exception

Oh no.

An error occurred. Site administrators have been notified of the error.