Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

Uncle Sabu's Craft Corner...

Pages: 1 8 replies

Ok, Little Tikis,

Uncle Sabu gots lots of new craft projects for you to try this week. Let's open up our textbooks:

Remember, the sweater project isn't complete until you smoke a cigarette and get that Good Tiki Smell deep into it.

These are sexy. Make for your boyfriend or girlfriend. Always appreciated.

Groovy, yet conspicuous:

Uncle Sabu forgot to take the fabric softener sheets out before he put it on his head last time. Now his crewcut is bunny-soft.

What Tennis fan wouldn't love this gift? Don't answer. Sabu only making rhetorical question.

It's the metal washers that make this necklace authentic Tiki.

Don't forget to show Uncle Sabu your finished projects. Uncle Sabu just loves to examine your finished projects.

Tiki Bong & Baxdog - you are excused from showing Uncle Sabu your finished projects.

More Arts & Crafts hopefully coming soon.

Uncle Sabu.

Uncle Sabu, why does it hurt when I pee?

Remember, Little Bong...

On 2004-04-26 16:53, Sabu The Coconut Boy wrote:
Remember, Little Bong...

Thanks Uncle Sabu, now I understand - bad things are attributable to women!

(now, where's my apple?)

So this was the typical featured topic of "yesterday's" Cosmo magazine?

Today is seems like every featured topic in Cosmo is something like "1,223 Ways to Make Him Scream with Pleasure in Bed!".

How does a women's magazine know "1,223 Ways..." to make men scream with pleasure. Shit, I'm a man and I don't even know that many.

(Sometimes I think I should buy a copy cause I must be missing out on 1,222 things...)

I like how 'feather necklace girl' is a total hottie but 'feather necklace boy' is Casper Milquetoast sans le chemise.

D

Most of us gals DO know 1223 ways of making a man scream with ecstasy,but since ways #1 and #2 work so well,we just go with those.

Hello Dere, Little Tikis

Today Uncle Sabu got some wonderful home-remodelling projects for you from this little book:

You can see many wunnerful pictures and helpful comments from Uncle Sabu here:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=378&item=4525093608

Enjoy, my Little Tikis.

SabUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!

As usual, I am crying laughing at your descriptions. Dimmer switch and asbestos tiles particularly got me!

If only everyone on eBay wrote their descriptions as well as you and Tikifish!

Pages: 1 8 replies