Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

I Want More Trader Dan Posts!

Pages: 1 20 replies

Let's Go!

M

bONG, you are a naughty boy!!! But , I share your pain.

Hanford,
We gotta get the Cocktail Forum up for this kid, before he explodes.

T

Would anyone like to have 100 pictures of me naked? Must share with pics of yourself.

N

I think he is trying to beat the record made by Lars.

maybe he's really milkman dan

"What Is Your Most Memorable Trader Dan Post?. Discuss "

I was going to use this as a new post, but Hanford would have my head.

[ Edited by: Unga Bunga on 2004-04-28 14:08 ]

i liked "it is IMPOSSBLE for me to get my hands on that dawm book."

ah, those were the days. warm golden memories...

TB

My favorite Dan post was something about a recipe...

D

Not to be confused with Dano . . . who usually drinks rum straight from the bottle. Cocktails? Cocktails? I don't need no stinkin cocktails!

Bartender! I see light through my glass - mind the gap! The bottle stands near you!

[ Edited by: Dano on 2004-04-28 22:25 ]

I have 1001 sob stories. Wanna share?

L

Many thanks for drawing me in to the mysteries of trader dan. Somehow I never before looked at any of his posts. "I'm in" for reading any future posts from our man dan.

On 2004-04-29 06:00, limptiki wrote:
Somehow I never before looked at any of his posts.

Trader Dan just joined TikiCentral yesterday so you're still getting in on the ground floor of the traderdanpostapalooza.

The anticipation of the next Trader Dan post is killing me..............

I'm still jones'in for the real TD stuff, but I had to manually satisfy myself with some cheap Trader Dan knocks offs:

• Hey, I have every single Vic the Beachcomber drink recipe ever created, I even have recipies for the ones that tasted like shit and were never used, BUT I don't have Vic the Beachcombers recipe for ice cubes. Someone please help me now, oh God, oh God, I think I'm going to cu., I mean JUMP!

If you want to see my recipies or want digital copies!

"I'm ashamed to be here, but not too ashamed to leave..."

Celebrate 'International Tiki Day' the second Saturday in August - hau'oli la tiki!

[ Edited by: Tiki_Bong on 2004-04-29 10:56 ]

Vic the Bechcomber made Ice cubes!!??

I gots to get me sum.

p.s. who the hell is Vic the Beachcomber???

• RevBambooBen wrote:*

It's Trader Don's cousin.

I don't want any more RepententTiki posts.

On 2004-04-29 12:11, SugarCaddyDaddy wrote:

• RevBambooBen wrote:*

It's Trader Don's cousin.

Beachcomber Vic, as he was known around these parts, was my great, great, great Grandpappys' proffessor of anthropology. Many many years ago, he was on a 3 month trek across the desert when he took refuge from a sand storm in a cave. While exploring the cave, he found a dozen old clay mugs stuffed with ancient texts on parchment. It took years to decifer the texts, but finally after painstaking research the answer was clear: Upon these scrolls were ancient sacraficial grog recipes... calling for ingredients from the four corners of the globe. But the forth is still a mystery, though it may contain grapefruit and lime. You may have heard of this find, they are known as the South Sea Scrolls.

-Z

I do now formally apolgize for posting this insensitive message which started this thread.

I appologize to Trader Dan and to all those that complained about said post on U-Moderate.

[ Edited by: Unga Bunga on 2004-04-29 21:09 ]

Pages: 1 20 replies