Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

How about TIKI Oasis 2005 on a different weekend??

Pages: 1 2 51 replies

T

just tossing in my 2 cents here. i'm a mom and i have a mom. my mom lives 2000 miles from me and i (sadly) can't see her on MD. not that she would care. she's "old school" and places no real importance on the Hallmark Holidays. as for my kid, she's coming with me and we're celebrating MD in the coolest way possible - at Tiki Oasis!! by the way, not everyone can stand the heat. isn't the upper 90s enough?

S

Okay, start throwin yer drinks at me if
need be.
eh, 90 and dry heat, with a/c, and thats aPROBLEM for people? every year I spend mucho cash to go to indiana in the end of june (90-100 + discusting humidity) for a car show. no mai tais in site just PBR and the A/c in the hotel broken, and yer complainin bout movin the oasis to a week later so some of us can see our moms?
yipes.
sorry, I love tiki, but it don't rate higher than mom. specially since my mom RuLZ/. K, sorry hot weather wusses.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
just saw DEADBOLT, I'm a bit feisty! hehehehe
Smiley, we can have our own OASIS!
wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
(just wear the Lederhosen...) :)

M

sorry, I love tiki, but it don't rate higher than mom. specially since my mom RuLZ/. K, sorry hot weather wusses.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
hehehehe
Smiley, we can have our own OASIS!
wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
(just wear the Lederhosen...) :)

It ain't a Proper Party if 'Pea ain't Present!!!

M

On 2004-05-01 08:52, RevBambooBen wrote:
Hey Smiley,

If the 2nd largest collector of "Smiley Faces" were to be there (tiki oasis 4 this mothers day weekend) selling off their collection, would you make it ???

I had checked flights a few months ago straight into Palm Springs and they were $250 r/t from San Fransisco(ouch) but the main problem (besides the fact that I would show up at the Oasis about midnight Sat night/Sunday morning) was that there were No flights early enough to get me back home to work by 8am Sunday morning. And if I could show up at midnight, I would have missed basically the entire event! So I would have made the Oasis, but not really.

Would you, Ben, pay $250 to hang out from midnight to about 5 am Sunday morning with your current bank account--I'm not talking about if you won the Lotto-heck if I won the lotto, I would do it! I have the will-but the airlines won't give me the way.

Pages: 1 2 51 replies