Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

Can you hear me now?....Good.

Pages: 1 6 replies

I thought those things only happened here! I like the way he said it wasn't planned, but still happened to have safety glasses with him.

S
SES posted on Mon, May 17, 2004 7:11 PM

On 2004-05-17 08:30, velveteenlounge wrote:
I thought those things only happened here! I like the way he said it wasn't planned, but still happened to have safety glasses with him.

Hah... yeah I always wear my safety glasses when I go shopping!
:wink:

L

On 2004-05-17 08:30, velveteenlounge wrote:

je' like the safety glasses that "can you hear me now" geek wears along with that pseuso-superior smirk.
He's ready for some repercussions from those overloaded on annoying cell phone idiots.

T

One more reason to hate the phone company. GOt this off Fark.com

After Julie McMurry's husband died last summer, Verizon Wireless told the Enumclaw, Wash. woman that she would have to pay an early termination fee on his cell phone contract. "I said, 'This isn't an arbitrary thing, I'd be glad to fax you a copy of the death certificate. The man's dead.'"

The Verizon rep said McMurry could either pay the fee or give the phone to another family member.

She called Carl Hilliard, president of the Wireless Consumers Alliance. "I just happened to be in a meeting with Verizon Wireless's attorney and mentioned it to him," Hilliard said. "It was reversed."

S
SES posted on Sat, Jun 5, 2004 8:27 AM

That's cold. I would have told the company to collect it from HIM.

UB

I pay $40 a month for Verizon and I receive 0% service where I live (Carmel).
They told me service would be activated there soon. After one year, still nothing.I signed a two year contract and rhe money is just going down the toilette. I wonder if legally, they owe me retro pay.
Anyone hear of any lawsuits regarding this problem?

Pages: 1 6 replies