Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

Frenchy P's Big Portland Road Trip!

Pages: 1 5 replies

Hi there all you swinging northwesterners!

I'll be in town next Tuesday and Wednesday (possibly Thursday, too) - staying with the ever-fabulous and gracious Maxtons - who wants to come out and par-tay?

Cheers!

DANG!!! YER gonna miss Waddles!!! Their last day is this Sunday, May 23. A stinking Kruspy Kreme donuts is "replacing" it--as if anything can really replace Waddles!!

Dude... Ok, so there are anarchists all over Portland, pitching molotov cocktails into Starbucks, but there isn't ONE who's willing to fight for Waddle's??? B&LLSH*T!!

M

On 2004-05-20 18:36, Frenchy Polynesia wrote:
Dude... Ok, so there are anarchists all over Portland, pitching molotov cocktails into Starbucks, but there isn't ONE who's willing to fight for Waddle's??? B&LLSH*T!!

SAVE WADDLES!!!

The Kim and are in!

Thanks a GODZILLA-ion to Mark and Maggie for making my trip such fun (in spite of one persnickety Mercedes). Thanks to "The Other Mark" for being a good sport and coming out to the FAB Aura with us... I look forward to bringing Mr. Polynesia there in the very near future! Thanks also to Mr & Mrs. Tikitronic as welll as everybody else who came out...

Thanks again to all! Let me know when you can visit SF... I can't wait for the crawl!!

Pages: 1 5 replies