Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

The most appealing people...

Pages: 1 7 replies

TM1

Someone the other day asked me who i thought were the two most attractive and appealing (for purely visual reasons) actresses of today and vintage years.

Here are my choices:

Today = Tia Carrere
vintage = Raquel Welch

Anyone have any other favorites? Any women want to respond with thier male choices?

Mick,

We gotta have a talk tonight at band practice about these types of posts...

**** PLEASE NOTE **** Mick is in my band so don't jump on U-MOderate over this. Thank you and good day.

TM1

Por que, Mi amigo?

it's not:

Political, or about fonts, or vulgar, or offensive (any more then say, the burlesque was at TO) it's not mean spirited.....

Just an innocent question/post..

and as long as no one picks Rosie O'donnell...what's the harm?

D

On 2004-06-03 12:01, Tiki_Bong wrote:
Mick,

We gotta have a talk tonight at band practice about these types of posts...

gotta admit, this made me laugh.. first thing i thought was.. geez, TBong is a band geek... next thought was of you in a uniform with a Tiki Baton..

the next thoughts are self-censored! :oops:

'And this one time at band camp....'

Trader Woody

T

I think Bong is a hottie!

IMHO, the kind of thread that says 'whats your favourtite mustard' or 'whos hotter' really doesnt add a lot to TC. It's the kind of conversation you can enjoy having with your friends when you're stoned, but I'm not sure it warrants taking up bandwidth.

S

On 2004-06-03 11:35, tiki mick wrote:
Someone the other day asked me who i thought were the two most attractive and appealing (for purely visual reasons) actresses of today and vintage years.

Here are my choices:

Today = Tia Carrere
vintage = Raquel Welch

Anyone have any other favorites? Any women want to respond with thier male choices?

tikifish, are comments on frosted tki face disney mugs worth the space?

Interesting topic...
For some reason (maybe the lack of ambush stalker photographers and a myriad of gossip magazines plastering pics of them in the grocery store) stars of the past had a certain aura and mystique about them modern tv/movie celebrities don't seem to have.

Tie for vintage
Audrey Hepburn and Grace Kelly
Now-Angelina Jolie
(based ONLY on appearance, not lifestyle, movies. etc)

Male
vintage Cary Grant
now Julian McMahon

[ Edited by: suzywong on 2004-06-04 07:09 ]

Myra Sorvino is absolutely thee hottest

When I think of vintage, I think of Phyllis Diller

Pages: 1 7 replies