Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

eBay: Tiki Bob mug on the block!

Pages: 1 11 replies

Aloha,
Just wanted to post this this for those that are lookin' for a Tiki Bob.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3917497415&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
Bid like a drunken salior, kids!
Mahalo,
:tiki:

Why oh why do you you ship to the US only?

It's so easy to ship to the rest of the world, particularly Europe/Japan.............

Honestly, we don't live in shacks over here.

Trader Woody

Aloha Woody,
Sorry, I just left that as the default in the listing. For TC ohana, I'll ship over the pond. It will just take some refiguring of shipping costs.

T

Does anyone know of thread somewhere that list TC members ebay names, I know in talking it is a kind of a ohana rule to try and not bid against other TC'ers, just wondering, I would not like to take something away from someone on TC if possible. And yes mine is Tiki Toa.

"May the Tiki Gods bless you and always keep your life Tikifull!"

[ Edited by: Tiki-Toa on 2004-06-17 20:56 ]

Got mine but I paid the price for not putting the decimal in the right place! Still worth cost - truly a classic - must have. Oh yeah you can retract your ebay bids if you go through with it fast enough - I found that out later. Why are the decimal and comma so close on the key board?,. Stupid drinking and typing - those rum drink will get you ever time.....,,,,,,,,......,,,,.,.,.,

Mine is the same.. too many screen names confuse my swiss cheeze memory. Thank godness I have my handy dandy notebook.

I just found one in minty fresh condition on ebay and won it last week. I ended up paying 69.00 fo' it, but well worth it. It is the pinnacle of my mug collection. Now I just need Flounder to get to my Tiki Bob mug painting to match.

I dream of Tiki Bob!
someday...
even if I'm old and grey...

Alrighty kids,
Less than 24 hours to go... nudge, nudge, wink, wink.
Aloha,

I was gunning for that one tiki-toa, but if your willing to bid more then 55.00 it's yours and I won't bid anymore then it's between you and the world... be warned the cracked hawaiian village is on my hit list.

T

Mike all yours, I have my sites set on getting a Gecko.

stupid trip/wedding/honeymoon.

Tiki Royale, I'd love to bid, if only I didn't have so many expenses this year!

Pages: 1 11 replies