Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Carving

Swamp Fire

Pages: 1 9 replies

B

I'm not sure he has posted any pix yet but check this website! http://swampfirelounge.com/
Be prepared for some Awesome work
(I had to do it SwampFire)

Swampfire was vending at the Oasis and was very popular with the masses. His prints are probably hanging in many TCers homes.

I purchased one that is yet to be framed but is a great print.

B

I guess I missed him onTC then.

He was known as Mr. Crafty

F
foamy posted on Fri, Jun 18, 2004 9:46 PM

Why can't I get anything but the friggen buzz'in neon? I get no images for anything.

On 2004-06-18 21:46, foamy wrote:
Why can't I get anything but the friggen buzz'in neon? I get no images for anything.

foamy, click on the prints button and the thumbnails will come up.

Well benzart you beat me to it. I've enjoyed everyones work on here and have been meaning to post some stuff myself. Been busy working on some new paintings. It was great meeting everyone at Tiki Oasis, left with one hell of a farmers tan.

B

Hope I didn't step on your toes SwampFire, I just felt TC needed to see yourwork. Those of us that haven't that is.

On 2004-06-19 23:06, Benzart wrote:
Hope I didn't step on your toes SwampFire, I just felt TC needed to see yourwork. Those of us that haven't that is.

Not a problem. I appreciate the interest in my work. I'm looking forward to getting one of your shrunken haeds.

T

Just wanted to post this, I just got a print that I bought from Swamp Fire Lounge, it was packaged suberbly, and is a great print for the money I spent for a limited print, a very cool print for my tiki living room in development. DH you rock I look forward to buying more from you!

Thanks Tiki-Toa, I'm glad you like it. My prints look better in person than on the computer, less pixels.

Pages: 1 9 replies