Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

Grand Opening of the Luana Lounge and 1st Annual Summer Luau - August 7th (Arizona)

Pages: 1 7 replies

Our pad has a long way to go, but we have finally completed the first room and decided that we should have a party to celebrate. So we are officialy opening our home bar, the Luana Lounge.

We don't have a pool, so with the Arizona heat we thought we'd start a little later, around 6pm. We are catering in Hawaiian BBQ and will have plenty of drinks. You don't need to bring anything, but if you insist, the bar can always use another bottle of something.

Please pm with your email address and we'll send out an official evite with directions.

-vwtikigirl and SeekingTiki

[ Edited by: vwtikigirl on 2004-07-07 09:16 ]

Hey -- I had a great time at the Luana Lounge last week. Thanks so much for taking care of me and also for the parting gifts.

Seeing as I'll be in town the same week as your shindig you can count me in!

P.S. -- my wahine might be driving out the Friday before (8/06) after work (afternoon). If anyone from the So Cal area is interested in making the trek too, please contact us at [email protected] - don't forget to remove the NOSPAM.

**Poly-Pop ***

He who dies with the most broken mugs WINS!

[ Edited by: PolynesianPop on 2004-07-12 09:17 ]

Calling all Arizona TC'ers,

Haven't seen many posts from you in awhile--hope you're all having a good summer thus far. Just wanted to drop a quick line in an effort to "fire up the troops" for the upcoming luau at the Luana Lounge on Sat. Aug.7th. Hope to see you all there!!~~Cousin Dave

We just sent out the evites. If you plan on attending just post or pm your email address and we'll send one out to you.

Mahalo,

vw

I'd love to come and bring some Mai Tai makings.
[email protected]

MustdangSally - I just sent out your invitation. Look forward to having you out to Luana Lounge.

vw

Just want to say thanks to everyone that came out. We had a great time. SeekingTiki posted pics of our new bar by TikiDiablo in the main forum, which is just awesome.

vw

wwwtikigirl, SeekingTiki,
Thanks for the great time at Luana Lounge party, now I can say I was at the first one. Your new tiki diablo bar is amazing and I hope to be served a drink from it one day.

Pages: 1 7 replies