Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Carving

Smokin' Menehunes T-shirt in production

Pages: 1 2 61 replies

On 2004-08-28 17:34, Chongolio wrote:
Hey all,
I wanted to give you an update on the shirts. Unfortunately, My printer had an unexpected trip to surgery for a bum appendix.

Are you people built differently to us Euro-tikis?

N

Long Live the Screaming Menehunes!!!

Unga, They are still around, they have just changed thier name. I am going to have to get a sharpie and change all the names on the shirts :o

Kon: I think we are all the same. What do ya mean?

Chongolio

:) i think he means that in england "bum" means "butt" :P

"We (the British and Americans) are two countries separated by a common language."
G.B. Shaw

[ Edited by: Johnny Dollar on 2004-09-10 10:04 ]

OOOH, i got it now.
Kinda like a "boot" in the ass type of deal
:)
Thanks for clearing that up Johnny $

Chongolio

-- I believe that our Heavenly Father invented the monkey because he was disappointed in man."
... Mark Twain

Come explore http://www.lost-isle.com

[ Edited by: Chongolio on 2004-09-10 11:38 ]

yeah, kinda threw me that your printer has appendix in their butt.

Juvenile I know, but it made me laugh.

I got the shirts they look great and they are going in the mail tomorrow! So everybody should be seeing them no latter than next week. With the exception of Kon-H who is across the pond and Shipwreck Joey. who's shirt I am sending directly to his neighbor's house. :wink:
Thanks again for the patience and support.
Chongolio

-- I believe that our Heavenly Father invented the monkey because he was disappointed in man."
... Mark Twain

Come explore http://www.lost-isle.com

[ Edited by: Chongolio on 2004-09-13 21:06 ]

Got my shirt today.
Excellent work Chongolio!
Well worth the wait.
Thanks for the cool stickers too.

Unga

T

Got mine today. Thanks for the little extras.

T

Chongolio, dude got the stuff and man is it all sweet, and the t-shirt is way cool.
Screamin' for the Smokin' Menehunes!! :wink:

[ Edited by: Tiki-Toa on 2004-09-18 22:53 ]

DZ

Good timing - we got ours just in time for the "suprise" Menehune's gig tomorrow! And, of course, thanks for the stickers: I assure you, Chongmeister, I will find a way to get one up at the Mai Kai (or at least plaster the Bahia Cabana with 'em!!)

Mahalo nui loa!!

I am stoked to here y'all are getting your shirts n' swag, and that you are happy with it. Thanks to everybody for being so understandin' and patient.
I sent the prints and the shirts out separately so the prints didn't get bent. Also, the ladies Ash shirts ended up being more of a tan color due to the shirt company discontinuing the ash color a few days before I ordered.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any trouble with your goods or you are unhappy with what you ordered!
One more big mahalo from Lost-Isle and the Smokin' Menehunes.
Chongolio

Thanks Chongolio. A thing of tiki is a joy to behold.

T

Got aour shirts the other day and we love 'em. Thanx for the extra goodies.

Maholo,
The Pugster

Pages: 1 2 61 replies