Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Locating Tiki

Cacao Coffee House (restaurant)

Pages: 1 9 replies

T

[ Edited by: TNTiki on 2004-11-06 18:13 ]

Are you allowed to a mug off the shelf to use for your iced blended?

Thanks for posting the photos.

T

[ Edited by: TNTiki on 2004-11-06 18:16 ]

i'm hanging out here now... they have free WIFI access - which is pretty darn cool.
and live d.j. playing good chillout tracks - (which i think is the new form of exotica).

they have a web page:
http://www.cacaocoffeehouse.com

i think this may be a new regular hangout. hope they can stay in business.

H

FG: it's right by my house! I haven't been there yet; gimme a holler the next time you're there. My Seattle blood is looking for an all-night coffee hang-out!

I really, really, really like that tiki in the UFO!

T
TNTiki posted on Thu, Aug 5, 2004 9:18 AM

[ Edited by: TNTiki on 2004-11-06 18:16 ]

Here Here!

This was an old hang out of mine when i was attending university in West LA...

Cacao is great and actually there are a few good restaurants right next to it. There is a decent Sushi place down the street and another Japanese right next to it called "Terried" ...If ya crave a burger, there is a Cafe 50's right next to it as well. This place was formerly run by the current manager of the Bigfoot Lodge in Los Feliz. Some of the Tiki's at the location were props from the movie Joe vs. the Volcano as well... If ya stop by, say hello to the new owner. His name is Jeremy and can give ya the lowdown on Cacao's history...

Mahalo Nui Loa!

Cool!
Hey, doesn't the mask in the first picture look just like Shecky? I don't own one, but I sure see an uncanny resemblance!
-Tw

C
Cacao posted on Sat, Jun 25, 2005 8:19 AM

Yes we are still in business! Come check out the best (OK only) Tiki/Sci-fi coffee house in Los Angeles. We've got a great collection of tiki mugs, misc. tikis and Hawaiian trinkets to look at while you sip your coffee.

Pages: 1 9 replies