Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

hukilau - who's not going?

Pages: 1 2 51 replies

M

On 2004-09-19 22:39, smogbreather wrote:
... savin' my dough for my forthcoming wedding in November in Maui...

Mahaloz,
Holden

Congratulations Holden! Best of luck to the both of you.
Of course, we expect that there will be a new mug to commemorate the wonderful event.

Name: Trader Woody

Excuse: Scared of hurricanes. Well, really the fact I live too far away and there are so many Tiki events happening these days that it's difficult to pick a particular one out.

Consolation: I'm off to the Wild Weekend in Spain (yet another Tiki themed event) in November, Venice in December (not sure about finding Tiki there) and Berlin early next year to visit Vic's and the Tabou.

Trader Woody

T

Excuse: My wife is 8 months pregnant with our second and final child and is due on October 10th.

[i]JohnTiki*

Congrats John, I didn't know.
My Turn
Name: TURBOgod

Excuse: Planned on it. Then found out my daughter was a flowergirl in a wedding, cancelled, found out she wasn't going to be in it after all, work has gotten steadily busier, wife in nursing school, one child starting school, could've used the break, next year hopefully! Plus already too many people from the MD VA area named Chris attending, could get confusing. hah!

Consolation: Less people on Ebay this weekend.

I
isaca posted on Mon, Sep 20, 2004 7:10 PM

I'm going to the Rockaround and I can't wait to have big Vegas fun!! Anyone else going?

[ Edited by: isaca on 2004-09-20 19:11 ]

Pages: 1 2 51 replies