Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

Hukilau 2004: Discuss!

Pages: 1 2 3 100 replies

Hukilau left-overs are now up on my website for your viewing pleasure!

goto http://www.pseudopots.com and click the tiki link on the bottom of the page. The page includes the handmade Volcano Bowls Swanky is talking about.

I will be out of town this weekend, but when I get back I will post a new thread with more pictures and info.
Thanks for looking.

-Saint

T

On 2004-10-08 08:06, Saint-Thomas wrote:
I only WISH I could have been there for Jeanne! My troubles started way before that. My car died in NC on the way down. It is still there, and will possibly remain there forever......

I've been trying to figure out if you're pulling our collective leg.

This story is amazing.

It might have sucked while you were going through all of this, but you've earned a few life experience merit badges and you have a kick-ass story to tell that will get better with age.

On 2004-10-08 22:10, tikibars wrote:

It might have sucked while you were going through all of this, but you've earned a few life experience merit badges and you have a kick-ass story to tell that will get better with age.

Oh I've gotten a few good miles out of this one already... the stories are the best part of misfortune. Would you lkie to hear the time I got lost in the wilderness all night and fell down a cliff last july becaus I was too stupid to remamber a flashlight?

HA! seriously, all facts are true. Still no word on my car yet!
Thanks for the chuckles!

Anyone interested in getting a closer look at what I failed to bring down this year-- I started a new thread with pictures here:
http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=11387&forum=5&2
Thanks for looking!

Bump.

Remembering the good and bad... mainly the good. I re-read through just about all the posts to this thread again.

My first. And this year will be my third. Can't wait.

Just reading through all of the first time meetings between TCers in 2004... and old friends meeting again...

Hukilau is magic.

Pages: 1 2 3 100 replies