Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

I am going to throw up now! MY GOD THEY DEDICATED IT TO ME!!! I am bidding on it!

Pages: 1 2 69 replies

T

To the Muggler

You had Tikisquizzie sp on as a link. Link did not work. Is there such a thing? I have a little tiki hut squizzie that I found at Universal Studios that I have on the dash of my car. Let me know.

Thanks
Trustar

T

Wow, talk about your pented-up frustrations! Did everybody loose their life savings in the stock market or something??

I thought we were just having some good natured fun. I don't remember making fun of anyone in particular, just some lame picture that didn't sell the first time around on eBay, and I thought the "artist" seemed to have a terrific sense of humor about it with the dedication and all.

Now for the rest of the day I will sit in a corner and think about what I've done and I won't leave until I'm sorry for my actions! There I just punished myself!

Well, I for one like your stuff, Tikifish. I really wanted Feztiki for the 821, but missed it!

T

New painting coming soon - I am almost done. No fezzes though - just a sexy wahine and Shecky wallpaper!

T

It just occurred to me that these "Tribute to Shag" things are the visual equivalent to cover bands.

If you loved ABBA, you'll love ABBA-ESQUE!...

Come see the SILVER BEETLES play your fave fab 4 hits at the Chik-N-Deli!

Hear the magic of ZEPLIN - where "the song remains the same!"

The "artists" should give themselves good cover band names like "SHAGGY" or "SHAGUE". Then they might be halfway entertainging. ha ha!

T

Hey tikifish, please try to stay ON topic here... and don't post any REAL talent or artwork here! By the way, I love your "long tiki" painting. You have got the sexy wahine down! The look she's giving... all I can say is YUMM!! :wink:

You've got me thinking about doing some "tribute band" style of paintings to you. I'm calling myself "tikiguppy" What do you think of that!

[ Edited by: tikimug on 2002-09-27 10:04 ]

My tribute name - "tikiporpoise"

My tribute name - "tikiporpoise"

If you really wanted to do a tribute to me, you have to look like me too! In which case, dye your hair blonde, then dye the roots brown for that cheap floozie effect!

Also, walk around on your knees to appoximate my short stature.

That oughtta do it!

T

OK here is my new "artwork" created by the worlds only tikifish tribute band tikiguppy

It's entitled "Fezzy Tiki, Wahine"
As of now this puppy's not for sale!

[ Edited by: tikimug on 2002-09-28 13:47 ]

Tikimug...thats the greatest!!

T

That is the bomb! Now print that out and sell it on Ebay, haha!

I'm thinking an octopus with a fez could be entertaining too...

On 2002-09-29 06:29, tikifish wrote:
I'm thinking an octopus with a fez could be entertaining too...

How about a GIANT fez-wearing octopus attacking the food tent at the Walgreen's annual employee picnic? :)

It is a damn shame that people dont want to help feed my children. What the hell am I going to do with .62 cents? That wont even buy me a beer, opps, i mean that wont even buy my children a chicken nugget to split amongst themselves. Shame on all of you for not bidding! I told the children yesterday that we might be able to buy them some fresh milk if this thing goes through! Now I dont know how to tell them that daddy cant buy his liqour, opps, I mean, their beer, opps, milk I mean. Oh well, Its back to the old grindstone.

By the way, Did yall see how many hits this damn thing had? 332 hits! Thats got to be a new Tiki record!

D

argh! i forgot to place a bid before my trip to SoCal.. well, i've added the seller to my favorites list, maybe he'll make another..

it sold for 62 cents!
after 12 bids!!!

T

Well just like everything on eBay, someone grossly over bidded for it. I'd say someone overpaid 60 whole cents for it!

I mean not to offend Kokomo's drink... er I mean, Kokomo's starving kids! :wink:

No offense Tiki Mug, by the way, did you get your bowl yet?

T

Yes I did, thank you. I sent you a PM.

The mug/ bowl is really cool looking, much bigger than I thought. Only I'm not sure what kind of drink I could mix in it?? It's not really like a scorpion bowl and yet it's not really like tiki mug.... aaahhhhh, the dilemas of life.

How about straight 151?

Pages: 1 2 69 replies