Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

ape mug

Pages: 1 2 3 4 150 replies

Has anyone else seen this kick ass new mug? I swear every new mug from Tiki Farm tops the previous one! I'll be standing by for 6pm on the 26th!

http://www.tikifarm.com/html/apemonkeyinfo.htm

M

Yea... I nearly wept when I saw it. That is one amazing mug!

H

a true winner

That's mad.

I've always liked tiki mugs but never collected them because I never had the room for them before. Bought a new a few months ago and I have a great big room to create a tiki bar/lounge area. This ape will be my first purchase in what I hope will be a kool tiki collection.

GASP! MONKEY!!!

:music: Haven't you always wanted a monkey?... :music:

touch it!

Is this your Minkey?

T

On 2004-10-14 11:58, Johnny Dollar wrote:
touch it!

This mug looks exactly like the vintage gorilla pez!!!! What the???

[ Edited by: Atomicchick on 2004-10-15 01:13 ]

[ Edited by: Atomicchick on 2004-10-15 12:25 ]

T

[ Edited by: Tiki-Toa on 2004-10-14 16:21 ]

my god, this rules!!!

Holy Dooley! I can't imagine anything more perfect for Pete's Monkey Skull Voodoo Lounge! Nice work, Al!

This, my friends, is a funky fresh monkey mugd and wun primo primate. I got get me one of them. Great job C'Al, thanks for postin the pics.

Chongolio

SCHWEEET...I must have one.

This is a kool mug. I cant wait to get mine. Its says its double-dipped, ahhh just the way I like my Phillipe's sandwhich. Yum im hungry.

gotta have one

hook a chimp up...

I've actually seen this mug in person and trust me.....the pictures do not do it justice. Al really did a great job on it. In fact, I've been bothering him on a weekly basis as to when they were going to go into production. I was one of the lucky folk that saw it early and got a chance to pre-order. For those of you that missed out, try your best to get one off Tiki Farm, because it's a damn fine mug.

J

Hello all...
As a tiki mug collector AND Fez owner AND Pez obsessed, I say thumbs up!
Looks a lot like the Gorilla PEZ in my collection (as has been stated before):

But that makes me want it even more!

JonPez
http://www.playgroundzero.net/tiki/
------_-

-On the eternal search for the recipe for Kobe's white sauce -

[ Edited by: JonPez on 2004-10-17 10:36 ]

M

Is that the Primates of the Carribean mug?

Matty

CA

tomorrow' tomorrow' Get a monkey Tomorrow' it's only a day a way...

or is it today already?????
http://www.tikifarm.com/html/apemonkeyinfo.htm

Anyone taking bets on how soon this mug will sell out this eve?? Who's the bookie??

Hey Crazy Al,

I preordered a mug at the Bahooka shindig. You even took my credit card info. Do I still need to go thru the Tiki Farm site, or do you have mugs set aside for all the people who preordered? plmk

On 2004-10-25 11:08, Atomicchick wrote:
Hey Crazy Al,

I preordered a mug at the Bahooka shindig. You even took my credit card info. Do I still need to go thru the Tiki Farm site, or do you have mugs set aside for all the people who preordered? plmk

Ditto, only I bought mine at the Long Beach Tiki Fest. Does that mean I get a nice, low number without having to join the race on the TikiFarm website? Score! It pays to be an early adopter. :wink:

CA

if you have preordered a mug at an APE gig or Tikifest, I will charge your card in the next few weeks or so... or by the time we ship.

so... preorders get shipped out first.

Sorry, the Formulation of the Super Ape Mug took so long... some credit card Ex.Dates my have change since your order was placed! if this is the case I'll be calling you am sure.(or contact me)

good luck everyone with the sales tonight

[ Edited by: crazy al on 2004-10-25 17:34 ]

TD

On sale now!

Placed the order....Hope I made it on time!!! Ack!!

DZ

I clicked the "Buy Now" button for a good 7 - 8 minutes before it 'activated' - doubt I made it in time...

F*ckin' computer...

K
kha_o posted on Mon, Oct 25, 2004 7:13 PM

Hoping i got one for my Pez crazy sister.

(My wife will not allow it in the house... she had a bad monkey experience in her youth.)

well my orders in, just hope I get one of the lucky confirm spots...... Dracula on the tv, followed by the mummy, and a sweet ass ape on the way!!! Oh happy Day!

T

Here's to all of us getting one!

M

Here, here Turbo. I think (hope) I got in there in time?!

On 2004-10-25 19:14, rustbeltcat wrote:
well my orders in, just hope I get one of the lucky confirm spots...... Dracula on the tv, followed by the mummy, and a sweet ass ape on the way!!! Oh happy Day!

Damn, I'm glad I checked out this topic tonite. I had to work overtime today and returned home totally beat and was so stoked about finding my Hukilau mug had arrived, I completely forgot about the Tiki Farm sale date...and now I'm reminded of the TCM classic horror movie fest. It jus' doesn't get any better than this.

Hope I made it, I get so confused with that time difference between NY and LA - - mug looks rad!

Oh yea the wolfman followed by the invibile man, I think I may break out the rum and have me a wee bit of a drinky winky.....
here's my own concoction for tonight...
a jigger of spiced rum
1/2 a jigger of 151
1/2 a jigger of bannana liquor
1/2 a jigger of 1/2&1/2
and fill the rest of the shaker with crushed ice and Tropicana's "tropical fruit fury" juice...shake well, dump the mix (without straining) into a nice tall highball glass,
and you have a nice smooth cocktail....
if you got a suggestion on a name lemme know..
Now on to the movies and a long wait for order confirmation..

This will be my first mug purchase if i get one!!!!

Hopefully will be getting a confirmation email in next day or two. SCD, did the mug sell out?

tbird.

On 2004-10-26 10:26, Tiki Bird wrote:
...Did the mug sell out?
tbird.

TBird,

I just checked the page and the "Buy Now" button is still working, so I would guess that they are still available.

Yes, I think I just purchased one. I checked this am. They said they still had a few left. I proceeded to purchase. The end page gave me a confirmation number but not a garuntee.

Good luck and godspeed tikibrotheren

CA

this gust in very few left... so get them now!

Thanks for all the support folks!!!! Ape will put this doe to good use. A new CD, God knows when, but this project will speed the process.

M

when do we get the email telling us we got one or not?

Matty

T

[ Edited by: tikichic 2005-10-06 07:06 ]

M

I didn't see that one...maybe I actually got one then.

Matty

Alohaz,
If you got a your order thru then you're cool w/gettin' the Ape mug. No orders were bounced so hang tight for the next 3-5 weeks (time it will take to ship) and dig the Apey Fezzy mug!
Mahaloz,
Holden

[ Edited by: smogbreather on 2004-10-28 01:33 ]

M

Thanks Holden! But will we still get an email or just the mug in the mail?

Matty

N

I just picked up two ape mugs yesterday. They are not the Limited editions, instead are just a brown glaze (no colors on fez) and no lid. I had not seen this mug at all before and the farm does not show on their site. Whats the deal with this mug?

CA

What you got is a production model that tiki farm is licensing from the
band...
Those who ordered on line should notice a considerable difference when you eventually get your Limited Edition double dipped - handpainted - lidded - mugs.

please be patient... the Limited Edition set where produced here in the good ol' USA.... TikiFarm's USA factory did not have a dark brown glaze that the Band would approve, and one had to be developed.
The reason that the production run is out in stores is that it has been made in Mexico, which has been pumping out a quality dark brown glaze for years.
Also: delays in the long awaited Edition mug are from the double dipping and hand painting process which has slowed the Edition production considerably...

keep the bar open and have the mixed drinks ready, your Limited Edition Double Dipped Handpainted Lidded Ape mug is sure to arrive.

[ Edited by: crazy al on 2004-11-09 12:33 ]

Pages: 1 2 3 4 150 replies