Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

ape mug

Pages: 1 2 3 4 150 replies

TB

Hey Al, sent ya a pm regarding the ape mug.

Alooooha!

(Warning: Shameless sales plug ahead..)

Just a reminder that I will have some of these available at the Aloha Cruz Island Beach 2004 Show this Saturday! Come and pick yours up....and even get Crazy Al to sign it!

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!

T

ohla, did the ape fezster out? Did they ship, I haven't seen any wacky postings like I got number 3 and it's a beauty.

Thanks and Happy Holidays

CA

Merry Holidays Everyone!

The fantastic hand painted double dipped Limited Edition Ape Mug has proven to be a challenge, and elves are working overtime to create quality product for discerning consumers.... Tiki farm will keep you informed of the progress of your orders placed with them.

Thanks for your patients

M

Thanks for the update Al.
I can't wait to get my double-dipped ultra-brown fez wearing monkey so I can drink out of his head. Until then... The Tiki Bar is open

T

I'm confused - I ordered one on-line, the $50-ish one, and have not rec'd it yet. Have they shipped? Will they ship?

Alooooha!
Yes, those that ordered one before the shopping cart was closed will get one. At this time, we cannot absolutely guarantee that they will be received before Christmas, although we are doing everything possible to get them sent out ASAP! Of course, no credit cards are processed until we actually send the mugs out! Thanks to everyone who ordered for their patience. We would rather get the paint done properly without rushing.

Call or email me direct if you have any questions or concerns!

Mahalo!

T

Got a call from Santa today. It appears that the ape mug is being readied for flight. They wanted to confirm my credit card, as there was some elfin around with the entry of the numbers. Said it should go out within the next couple weeks.

I guess those that were extra naughty this year get them first. Funny how only on tikicentral it pays off.

Happy TIKI Holidays

CA

Here is the latest... TikiEAMES.... those TikiFarmers are always the optimists! got to love them.....

Very few Orders will go out this year, these will be to a couple of the folks that ordered from the prototypes at Tiki Oasis last May.

With these very special mugs.... only a small amount are completed a week! And the Holiday time is not helping the speed of things......
Ape has been very particular with TikiFarm. I've seen a few of the first batch and Dang they did a great job on the Double Dip! better then I expected!

Remember your cards are not charged till your order is ready to ship!
Thanks for all your patience and support.....
The New Year will be Happy for Ape Lovers!!!

I have a bit of a problem... since placing my order, I moved and got a different phone number. Who should I contact about updating my information?

-T.J.
aka Bill

I went ahead and left a message at Tiki Farm explaining my situation. Hopefully that will suffice, but any other insight would be nice.

-T.J.

CA

if you placed your order with the farm during their sale they will handle your questions... if you reserved a mug with me at a tiki show..... please email me...
thanks

Thanks Al, I already got it straightened out with Tiki Farm. I can't wait to get my hands on it!

-T.J.

Al,

Just curious... any new word on these?

The spot I reserved on my shelf for the APE mug continues to gather dust....sigh...

T

Ahhhh, the Ape Mug! I remember back when I was young and foolish and ordered one. Life was simpler and more carefree back then. Amazing how such a big chunk of your life can slip right by you. I only hope when I get it, I will be able to put something in it besides metamucil and Geritol. Maybe I'll add a squeeze of lime to re-live the olden days!

Seriously, I love ya guys, but it's been like 4 months! What's up?

I recently spoke to Holden and he told me that arrival was imminent!

ahh the natives are restless. I've felt the sameway but being fairly new didn't want to come across as a whiner or weiner. Anyway I'm just glad because I've over extended my mug collecting, with munktiki, pele, frankentiki etc. that it actually hasn't been sent.

The only downside is that I also ordered a non limited edition mug to give to my boss for x-mas. I keep telling her, really I ordered your gift, it will be here soon.

CA

you can quote me... "you will get yours... some-day"

hey, if you want something pumped out of the mill, go to Target, or Safe Way....NO WAITING!!
I just had an excited call from my Ma. It stated a Canadian Co. was selling "Mar'tiki Glasses" and platters, and all kinds of 'Tiki' stuff, in the "Safe Way" down the street... (in Phoenix, AZ) However, she did say it looked like crap....

Sorry for the wait folks... I don't think TikiFarm knew what they where getting into long ago when APE approached them with this very cool project.

Any way only a few of these are finished a week.... I have even donated my time to hand paint many of the gold Logos to speed things along.... I really love making nothing for the cause..(this is a 'band' project with revenue going to the Band)waaaa waaa waaa....

anyway most all the Tiki Oasis(May), Bahooka(July), and LongBeach(August) orders have been sent out.... Tiki Farm orders(Oct). are next......

Cool. Thanks Al!

N

Al you Rock!!!!!! I cant wait to see it.

[ Edited by: net-tiki on 2005-01-21 13:27 ]

Thanks for the update Al. I ordered from TF in Oct., and normally I wouldn't care how long it took, but people said they had already bought theirs in stores. It's seems odd that people can buy them in stores before people who ordered them have rec'd them (the non-painted, un-fancy ones).

My Ape Mug must be on the way!! I see I was billed by Tiki Farm today. YEA!! ( Wow, it all rhymes! )

[ Edited by: aquaorama on 2005-01-31 19:41 ]

TD

The ape mug showed up today. Much better than the photos. Seems to be going through nicotine withdrawals.

M

#110 showed up last night. LOVE IT!!!

Now I can ask guests to pet my monkey... Do it!!!

T

Holden's wares are swell
I'm lonely for my Ape mug
Is it lost at sea?

A

#120 made it home today. My cat thinks it's her new boyfriend and has been loving on it....Yummy

All I know is my credit card expired since I ordered - I got an e to ask about any changes in my card and gladly replyed to the farm - so I just sit and wait! and wonder just how great it could be!

TB

Got mine last night, #130 i believe. Thanks AL & Tiki Farm!

TBird.

[ Edited by: Tiki Bird on 2005-02-16 08:57 ]

#97 now resides in the dark marq! may the monkey mai tai take over the world! (insert maniacal laughter here)

K
Kono posted on Sun, Feb 6, 2005 6:38 PM

I got my Ape mug and I love it but it is very deceptive. The mug looks a bit small until you try and fill it with your favorite concotion. I was WTF? as I kept pouring and pouring and not seeing the level of booze rising to the top! It holds a lot more than you'd think by looking at it.

I drank out of it once and now it's going on a shelf. Thanks for the great mug Crazy Al and Tiki Farm.

I'm still waiting for mine. :(

-T.J. aka Bill

Baby's on the way
Maybe he can sip from it
Baby might beat mug

B

Did everybody get their's? I'm still waiting on mine....

http://bargoyle.yafro.com/

Still waitin here.

I did get to change my charge card info since it expired after the order was placed.

we'll see!

Jeebus on a tortilla, where the heck's my mug? We're comin' up fast on 6 months (!) and still no mug. Did I get bumped to the bottom of the list for whining about it or what?

On 2005-03-23 10:39, Tiki-bot wrote:
Did I get bumped to the bottom of the list for whining about it or what?

You just did. :D

Hey Tiki-bot

Did you order the Limited on Non Limited? When I went by Hudson Classics in Murphys two weeks ago they had a bunch of the Non Ltd. in stock. They could probably ship to ya.

T

I already have a non-limited, waiting for the limited.

Still waiting for my limited edition mug. I am quite disapointed. :(

-T.J.

T

On 2005-04-04 08:37, Tonnikan Jinn wrote:
Still waiting for my limited edition mug. I am quite disapointed. :(

-T.J.

Maybe we should start a secret collecting society that has no Ape mugs....

RR

On 2005-04-04 10:36, Tiki-bot wrote:

Maybe we should start a secret collecting society that has no Ape mugs....

So, do we have to smash all of our monkey/Ape stuff to get in?

B

Yup,

still waiting here too... In no rush though, Im outta shelf space...again!!

http://bargoyle.yafro.com/

Another 10 days later and still no mug. I am very disapointed with Tikifarm on this one.

-T.J.

T

On 2005-04-15 16:20, Tonnikan Jinn wrote:
Another 10 days later and still no mug. I am very disapointed with Tikifarm on this one.

-T.J.

You just said the magic words to join my secret "Still no APE mug yet" club. Welcome!

K
Kono posted on Fri, Apr 15, 2005 6:12 PM

You guys email Tiki Farm?

I've got to think that if you haven't gotten it by now that it's not coming. I could be wrong but Tiki Farm doesn't tend to trickle stuff out. Mine came months ago! If your's are still "on the way" then I think Tiki Farm owes you all your own custom John Frum Cargo Cult Club mug for being so eternally patient staring wistfully at the mail box day after day after day.

Email Holden or Frank for chrissakes!

I've emailed Tiki Farm a couple times over the last 6 months, and each time it took at least 2 weeks to get a reply. Not very encourraging.

I know that each one is supposed to be hand painted by Al, and by nature that process isn't exactly fast... but this is nuts.

Yes, I too think that an offer of good will is in order, as I have been a patient and loyal customer up to this point. Unfortunately I have now lost my faith.

-T.J.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 150 replies