Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Central Ohana

Shameless Pet Photos

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 311 replies

Happiness is a warm siamese...

[ Edited by: ZebraTiki on 2004-11-17 21:54 ]

ZebraTiki
I don't mean any disrespect, but I gotta admit, that's a trippy lookin Siamese. Regarding her snout. It's probably just the shadow of her black fur.

Heh! :) You mean 'alien' cat? Yup, the breeders are going for the angular "wedge- shaped" head, instead of the round "apple-headed" type popular in the 60's.
These two are both males ... not that there's anything wrong with that. They are actually in charge of me for a few weeks while my best friend is out of town. They're both trippy lookin' if you ask me!

[ Edited by: ZebraTiki on 2004-11-17 23:02 ]

Note To Unga: No more rum tonight.
Damn! I thought the other one was a Chihuahua.

How cute! I love it!

not a cat guy myself...just curious...the black one is a dog...right?

Chihuahua on the left, siamese cat on the right. Most people comment on the siamese cat's face, so I've heard, "Is that a cat?" more than a few times about him.

OK everybody, let's see those pet pictures of yours ... dogs, cats, birds, reptiles, and anything else... show off your tiki pets!

L
laney posted on Thu, Nov 18, 2004 4:48 PM

SOCKFACE!

(all I had was one of my bootie socks with the ball on back-Cory's man socks work better on Stella)

Spike defeats sock

Stella pretends to be a bunny

Finally..here's a good action shot. Stella had just punched Spike in the face (notice her giving Spike the stink eye)

K
Kono posted on Thu, Nov 18, 2004 5:27 PM

OK, this is Alex. He's the Dick Clark of the canine world. People always think he's a puppy but actually he's almost nine. He acts like a pup though and likes to pose for the camera. In fact even if there's not a camera around he's often posing.

I tried PSP's redeye reduction filter but the results were too creepy.

If I was collecting tiki nine years ago his name would be Tonga or something.

Thinking: "Man, I bet I look stupid in this get up."

B

Here's Gavin, AKA Chocolate Thun-da! 1/2 Boston Terrier, 1/2 Pug, 16lbs of pure energy.

[ Edited by: badmojo on 2004-11-19 14:31 ]

you may have caught a glimpse of him elsewhere....maybe in another thread..in the background...or as a green cat in the tretchikoff thread. but let me officially introduce chester. he digs the tiki party scene and enjoys lounging/sitting/and licking sven's book of tiki for some reason. he is a definite ladies man (as proven at the hooptylau...babes come to him, not the other way around) his interests include: plastic bags, sven's book (as previously mentioned), licking, eating beef, laying in front of the heater vent, hot ladies, sitting on birds/insects, and clawing the carpeted bathtub. oh yeah, and he is 17 pounds of fun too!

Here is a picture of my wife Betsy and daughter Camryn on my wifes horse named "chip". We keep him on her aunts ranch wich is about a 30 minute drive from our house.

T

Is it wrong to not want a sock-headed dog wearing a lei? :wink:

B

Hell, I can't rightly leave out Leroy, AKA-Leloi The Fly Slayer, AKA-Fat Boy.

"Hey Man, can I score a Lid of Nip?"

[ Edited by: badmojo on 2004-11-18 18:30 ]

Gypsy in a festive mood

Toffee the 'special kitty'

[ Edited by: tikiwahine on 2004-11-18 19:56 ]

I have joint custody of this party animal named Josey

She lives with my sister who travels and I get her every other month or so. (My sister actually dressed her up, just for the record...)

[ Edited by: stuff-o-rama on 2004-11-18 18:32 ]

M

Grrrrr...Scooter will make you walk his plank!!!

T

Can't pass up the chance to show off my new puppy, the lovely Pualani.

or just Poo for short.

Aloha

Trustar

B

Here Pepper

and heres my favorite. They say your pets start to look like you after awhile, what do you think?

B

What, Nobody liked my pets?

On 2004-11-20 15:53, Benzart wrote:
What, Nobody liked my pets?

Is that a Benzweiller, Rottzart, or a Benzart Pinscher?
I never thought a "dog" could master the, "Why don't you make me a drink?" look, but I was wrong.

B

Thanks ZT, He could be all the above. He is just a Stray I picked up off the internet. He was wandering around and looked so lost I had to take him home.

I just have to say that I love your little Gavin, badmojo! of course everyones animals are truely cute, I just love the mix of B.T. and pug! Too cute!
Here's my babies Will And Grace
both Bostons. Willie has a blue eye that glows strange when you take his picture. Makes him really spooky looking. LOL

try agai here...

Ben,
That Pepper is cute! Is that a french fry hanging out of his mouth?

Last year's X-mas rescue!

-FB

[ Edited by: FreakBear on 2004-11-23 16:57 ]

B

Thanks freakbear, It's just a twig, but sha Always has some kind of chewey in her mouth, goes nowhere without one.
Exotica59 those are Strange eyes and a cute pup. Aw Hell they're All cute,even with horns.

I had to spank the monkey to get him to put this on.

[i]On 2004-11-23 21:24, Jungle Trader wrote
I had to spank the monkey to get him to put this on.

A chimp in a leopard print suit? His Jackie O. phase? I hope he's housebroken! Maybe he's jealous of those Boston Terriers always wearing tuxedos.

S

Frank:

And Sammy in the background.

The Swank Pad Broadcast - If it's Swank...

[ Edited by: Swanky on 2004-11-23 23:06 ]

D

Swanky-what was Frank doing and how did you get that picture?

M

Newest member of the family...Mitzy!

S

On 2004-11-24 06:21, docwoods wrote:
Swanky-what was Frank doing and how did you get that picture?

Frank is big, 17 pounds, but can jump high. We were playing with a favorite toy and I caught him in mid air having just missed the target.

I have a bunch of crazy looking pics of both of them in mid air.

On 2004-11-24 09:26, Swanky wrote:

Frank is big, 17 pounds, but can jump high. We were playing with a favorite toy and I caught him in mid air having just missed the target.

dang, looks like giant kitty attack tokyo!

Great photo Swanky! Out main coon Fena had a brother named Fred. F names seem to fit in well with these giant cats.

On 2004-11-23 23:05, Swanky wrote:
Frank:

And Sammy in the background.

Wow, Swanky!
This is the best giant cat levitation photo ever! 17 pounds?! That's two cats! The spread toes are the best part, or all his fur in mid-air fluff!

I've got a tuxedo cat named Frank (A.K.A. Trader Frank) that wieghs around 20 pounds-- all on a small cat frame!

-FB

F

Here is our new female kitten we named 'Tiki'. I wanted to name her Popoki, but the kids didn't get it.

B

On 2004-12-03 09:29, finkdaddy wrote:
I wanted to name her Popoki, but the kids didn't get it.

I'm with your Kids

F

On 2004-12-03 09:46, badmojo wrote:

On 2004-12-03 09:29, finkdaddy wrote:
I wanted to name her Popoki, but the kids didn't get it.

I'm with your Kids

Popoki is the Hawaiian word for cat (or so I've been told. Maybe I have the wrong info).

B

Ah! Ok, makes sense.
I'm tempted to just name the next cat "Okole" and save me some trouble

Nice animals one and all ... I don't have any pets right now, but used to have Dachshunds. Here is a before and after picture of Mr. Frisky.

BEFORE:

AFTER:

Sorry about that ... I couldn't resist. I really did have Dachshunds however.

Cheers!

Z

Cybertiki -
You mean you didn't have a horse? :)
Bahhahaha!

B

Cybertiki, you are a sick puppy. You need help. Hang areoun here and you will get plenty. (btw was it good?)

TM

Here's George the Greyhound. He's a retired racing greyhound from Mexico and is great! He's about 6 years old and we've had him for 4 years. If you're interested in rescuing a greyhound (which I suggest you do if at all interested in getting a dog), go to http://www.fastfriends.org/ for info.

Tiki Mugs, Vintage, Tiki Bars, Carved Tiki Poles, Apparel and more!
Everything Tiki at: http://www.bartiki.com

[ Edited by: Tiki Matt on 2004-12-04 18:06 ]

T

Here are our 2 goldfish, Shin and Pearl, with a special friend.

Z

Wow, those fish are so strong, they can knock a deep-sea diver unconscious!

Great photo, tikifish!

D

Happy Howladays!

love,
cicely & glacier

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 311 replies