Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Central Ohana

Shameless Pet Photos

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 311 replies

HT

I introduce to you....Chesterfield P Freyer. The lovely dog that has decided that his place to POO in the house is behind my tiki bar.

F

Don't feed him so many pu pu's!

:roll: I'm really sorry about that. I only got 3 hours sleep last night. :blush:

:)

just teach him to poo poo on a platter!

Z

On 2004-12-06 08:42, Hale Tiki wrote:
The lovely dog that has decided that his place to POO in the house is behind my tiki bar.

Either he's marking your tiki bar as his territory, or it's that old dog saying, "Nothing says 'I love you' like POO!"

Mr Peep. The love bird, he does whatever he wants around the house.

L
laney posted on Thu, Jan 6, 2005 1:20 PM

There are cute pics of my dogs on page 1 but these are for Virani, who loves my dogs!

This is Stella...the nice one

H

Laney, Wow it looks like your dogs have very well cared for teeth. Do they floss?

Z

Laney- Those are the whitest dog teeth I have ever seen! It's almost spooky. Stella must be buying Dobie Whitestrips behind your back.

I don't know what it is about animals wearing clothes or hats. They look so cute, but seem so irritated, I wonder why???

T

T

On 2004-12-04 18:18, tikifish wrote:
Here are our 2 goldfish, Shin and Pearl, with a special friend.

Tiki + fish = Tikifish!

B

Heres another one of Pepper. She Always has to have some chewey in her mouth with her tongue hanging out

Sometimes I think her elevator doesn't stop on all her floors

Pinky doesn't like being photographed.

G

The Grand Poobah of our household, Idgie T. Cat.

Cheers,
Gwen Smith

This is Elvis ... he also weighs 20 lbs ...

UJ

Here's our kids:
Princess (our Puh-cha-cha, Pug and chihuahua)
She's tired from chasing the laser dot.

Roscoe (Bordercollie and chow... we think)
having fun in the snow.

Sydney (Named after Syd Barrett, Pit Bull)
Sleeping on my lap..still after a year old. She's only 1/2 grown. Her mother is HUGE.

Sydney & Lyrin (Lyrin is a Bangle/snow leopard tuype mix) The cat loves all the dogs. She will lick them while they sleep, unless she crashes in my lap.

Princess Zoe, Ruler of all her Papas Tiki Mugs!!

Fuji sings "In the tiki, tiki, tiki, tiki, tiki room".

I bought some koi. They're only babies, and they're REALLY difficult to take pictures of when it's dark out. So I decided to draw a koi in Illustrator.(sorry he's so big!)

None of my koi look like this, the closest I have is a black and white Doitsu Shiro Bekko. I call him "Toro" after marbled tuna sushi, since that's what he'll become if the Racoons get to him. In fact, all of my koi are named after sushi.

Here are my pet manatees! You have heard of the Cows of NYC? Well..... we have the Manatees of Jacksonville!

Okay.... here is my rescued cockapoo. Her animal jacket is clashing a bit with the zebra..... but the girl loves her Witco! This is Mattie.

[ Edited by: Neptune Wahine on 2005-03-26 10:09 ]

[ Edited by: Neptune Wahine on 2005-03-26 10:12 ]

M
Moki posted on Sat, Mar 26, 2005 7:37 PM

Tigger is waiting ever so patiently for his Mai Tai...

8T

How do I know my cat can jump 8 feet high???

I had to fly up and get her down.

Zoe says "It's Happy Hour!"

[ Edited by: aquaorama on 2005-06-10 13:05 ]

B

Zoe says somebody is about to have their pillow pissed on.

On 2005-06-10 13:04, aquaorama wrote:

Zoe says "It's Happy Hour!"

I think Zoe says, "Now that I've let you live long enough to cram me into this shirt, there's NO WAY anyone's takin' away my drink!!"

Zoe had a little too much "Catnip" during Happy Hour..

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b5da26b3127cce91747683592a00000016108AZN2bdwzZuB

Princess Gismow, Hollywood Starlet - too hip for the room!

P

our white fronted amazon parrot. who has shown he prefers exotica music

This is our Lovebird (The Colonel). He loves his Tiki Play Shelf and actually dances to the Tiki Drummer's beat. I'll have to try to get a movie of it!

On 2005-06-23 10:43, Pepe le Tiki wrote:
This is our Lovebird (The Colonel). He loves his Tiki Play Shelf and actually dances to the Tiki Drummer's beat. I'll have to try to get a movie of it!

Oh please do get a movie of the Colonel dancing to the tiki drummer! That would be too funny! That coconut Lovebird house is awesome!

OK Zebratiki...as requested, here's The Colonel's exotic love dance to that hypnotic Tiki Drummer beat.
(the poor wind-up bunny is his pleasure toy)
ColonelTiki You'll need QuickTime to view it.
PS...He loves Voodoo Love by Martin Denny too.

[ Edited by: Pepe le Tiki on 2005-06-26 09:12 ]

O

That is just to damn funny...love It

T

That is the BEST MOVIE EVER!!! I want weekly installments of your bird's antics!

B

That is Definitly a Keeper. Hilarious, Thanks for sharing it with us.

The Colonel's taking advantage of his rank, eh? That give new meaning to the term "love" bird!

Yes, "Lovebird" is most definitely a deception. While very loveable they are very mischievious (and sometimes ferocious) little buggers and will go to great lengths to keep your attention at all times. But they're so damn cute!

Tikifish...I'll be sure to keep you up to date on his regular misdameanors!

[ Edited by: Pepe le Tiki on 2005-06-25 21:14 ]

Damit , it wont work for me!!!

I get audio, but no video. (and I have Quicktime) What is the Colonel up to?
What could an innocent little bird like that do?? (I've owned a Love Bird, they are dirty little stinkers.)

I think you might need to update your version of Quicktime....trust me it's worth it for this!

And it keeps getting funnier EVERY SINGLE TIME!!!!!! :lol:

I want a bird.

HAHAHAHAHAHA, i am sending you a bill for dry cleaning as I spit orange juice all over myself. That poor bunny.

Got the video to work, and now I have a stomachache from laughing!

The Colonel needs his own Tiki Drummer Frenzy Webcam.

Thank you so much for filming that (and for editing the fate of the bunny) it's priceless!

T

my parents sent me this photo of their dog, cooper. in a few of the photos, he was eating out of the hula girl bowl, and then drinking water out of the harvey's bucket. at least i hope it was water. :)

here is Maile, the Chi-hua-hua-Wahine:

she really loves this outfit. she wears it whenever we have company. heh.

[ Edited by: Chip and Andy 2012-05-01 20:35 ]

Here is Toby Jo....He is our Wheaton Terrier. Sleeps all the time just like his DAD!

Before the Revolution, the per capita consumption of RUM in the Colonies was 3.7 gallons PER person. We have become a Neo-temperant nation of wimps and quitters! We must rise, Tiki Nation, and raise our ceramic mugs in resistance to teatotaling!

[ Edited by: Rum Numb Davey 2005-10-18 23:20 ]

This is my Pit Bull His name is Bruce Lee or just "Bruce". He is a rescue. My friend is a Veterinarian and he was abandoned there. Anyway, his previous owner's last name was Lee. So that is why his name is Bruce Lee. He is the greatest dog ever!!!

Later,
Spermy

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 311 replies