Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

shagmart issue

Pages: 1 6 replies

Hey-HAS ANYONE HAD AN ISSUE WITH SHAGMART? I bought the Shag Hu-Hula 1&2 Print Set from them on Nov 19th. They've charged mY card already but I haven't received it. I have left them 3 messages (you never get a live person) and an email to try and find out what the status is, but they still haven't responded. Thank god it wasnt an Xmas present! Anyway, I just wanted to see if anyone else has had an issue or if you know a better way to contact them. I've gotten the contact info from their website. I may just end up going there in person.
Thanks!

[ Edited by: coconutkiss on 2004-12-16 17:11 ]

[ Edited by: coconutkiss on 2004-12-16 17:20 ]

I heard on the news that Shagmart is the world's largest chain of stores. Or was that Walmart?

TM

I had a problem (damaged prints) and tried many times to contact them by phone, to no avail. Tried to email, no response. After a few days I finally got an answer on the phone. They said they'd replace the prints and sent UPS out to pick up the damaged goods(that was yesterday). I haven't received the replacements yet, but I'm hoping they'll come soon. Initially I was not happy at all with their customer service. Once I finally got a hold of them it seemed to go ok. On a scale of 1-10, the artwork/products get a 10, the customer service gets a 5. This subject was partially covered in this post: https://tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=12149&forum=6

Thanks Matt! Let's hope I hear from them soon. Im going assume they are swamped for the holidays and are just a little delayed. Its a bad excuse but I'll hope they come through. I've bought stuff when they were Switched on Gallery and had no problem.

Hope all is well with you guys! We (me and my husband Scott) met you at the Island+beach show. My booth was across the aisle from you. Have a GREAT holiday!

K

I received my Hula prints last week. I have purchased many prints from Shagmart and never had an issue with delivery or damage. I always get a UPS e-mail message when merchandise ships. Last year I ordered a couple of Aloha shirts that wound up being too small. I e-mailed Shagmart and got a response the next day offering to exchange at no charge. In a nutshell I've only had positive experiences with them.

Kanaka

made many purchases from Shagmart, never a problem. They can be a little slow when busy is all, they will take care of you. The Hula prints are my favorite of his, love them.

Funny..I had someone contact me this morning. They are swamped for the holidays but there had seemed to be an issue with UPS. Somehow UPS routed it to New Orleans (even though I'm literally a 20 minute drive to Shagmart)Its on its way back and I can wait to see the prints! Thanks everyone for your input. I really appreciate it. Have a great holiday!

Pages: 1 6 replies