Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Bilge

Confused? Unsure? Frightened? Ask yourself: WWJD? (NEW PRODUCTS! page 5)

Pages: 1 2 74 replies

Dear Jab,

Normally I wouldn't bother you with this, but your interview in "Atomic Owl Echoes" magazine has made me bold.

When wearing my owl disco-shirt, should I finish the ensemble with a brown corduroy sportcoat and wingtips, or with a gold chain proudly displayed on my revealed chest?

Sabu

T

On 2005-09-14 16:44, tikifish wrote:
No, it is not.

Dear Jab: When serving mouse-encased pellets at the dinner table, does the fork go on the left or the right?

Use a spoon

T

On 2005-09-14 16:47, eel wrote:
Jab- I am trying to put together a swanky outfit. Can I mix eras, like pairing my 70's owl print shirt with my 50's owl appliqued skirt? Or should I stick with a different owl print skirt from the 70's. Will the prints clash even though they are both owl prints? I will be carrying my owl purse, so don't worry. WWJD

Go with the short shorts with one owl eye embroidred on each cheek and some long boots.

T

On 2005-09-14 16:49, Sabu The Coconut Boy wrote:
Dear Jab,

Normally I wouldn't bother you with this, but your interview in "Atomic Owl Echoes" magazine has made me bold.

When wearing my owl disco-shirt, should I finish the ensemble with a brown corduroy sportcoat and wingtips, or with a gold chain proudly displayed on my revealed chest?

Sabu

C) all of the above

E
eel posted on Thu, Sep 15, 2005 8:53 AM

Jab- people, well men mostly, have been mistaking the embroidered owl eyes on my shorts for some kind of bullseye, placing various, uh "parts" there. What is the best way to make my ass look more like an owl while not going too costumy.

T

Dear Jab - Macrame Owls. Poseurs, or avante garde String theorists? Discuss.

Madness will be in San Diego next week, but the lead guitarist quit in a snit before the tour and the live set they released a few years ago was kinda weak, are they still worth the 25 bucks plus TicketBastard fees?

Dear Jab,
Why can't I get laid at a Tiki party!
Just Wunderin'
Unga

Dear Jab:
Will I get my thesis completed or will I be in grad school forever?
PS You are so much cooler than a magic 8 ball. I need a bumper sticker with the icons on it, too. Must buy stuff...

In response to a PM I received;
"Unga, do you really go to Tiki events to get laid?"

No, I do not. My post was what one would call "a joke".

T

eel - it is just as difficult to make your ass look like an owl as it is to make an owl look like an ass

fish - don't get hung up on macrame, it's knot important

freddie - live albums always suck, except Live at Leeds by the Who, go buy the extended CD version, and then go see Madness

Unga - if you think about it, it won't happen, go rent the movie "The Tao of Steve"

Josh - what's the hurry? you're surrounded by college girls every day!

T

Jab. When feasting on Saltpork and hardtack aboard me ship, is it better to wash down the weevils with Screech, or Grog?

E
eel posted on Mon, Sep 19, 2005 1:22 PM

Arrrr, the swarthy captin gave me a floggin for swabbing the poop deck in my pantaloons. Being a worldly sea hag, and looking to pillage the hearts of the young scurvy dogs, I am nary his wench. WWJD?
one eyed eel

Cap'n Jab,

On double rations of grog, me men be sluggish and sanguine. Yet on half-rations they be mutinous grumblers. I s'pose me true question be: Do the ruffles on this shirt make me look fat?

Bonny-Boy Copra

Aarrrr?

F
foamy posted on Wed, Sep 21, 2005 5:47 AM

Gawd, this is a funny thread. The undisiplined(?) intellegence on this forum is freak'in unbelievable!

Yar, uh, Cap'n Jab:
Do I want a parrot or an owl or a penguin for me nautical bird?

And um, question #2:
Who would really win in Alien vs. Predator?

[ Edited by: TikiJosh 2005-09-26 00:13 ]

W
wwjd posted on Wed, Sep 28, 2005 3:38 PM

[ Edited by: wwjd 2005-09-28 15:43 ]

W
wwjd posted on Wed, Jan 18, 2006 4:08 PM

There has been a recent surge in activity at the Jabshop thanks to the excitement surrounding The Jab's new blog. Therefore, we at JabHQ are pleased to announce that our product line has been extended with exciting new items! Please visit

http://www.cafepress.com/whatwouldjabdo

to see all the new goodies! Including stickers, bags, the smooth new BLACK WWJD shirt, sharp-ass clothes for your dog, and a great new shirt...just for the ladies.

Fiat Jab!

Yes! Yes! Yes!
Here's another question for the jab:
Would I look good in the thong, or should I go for the boxer shorts?

I'd buy that doggie T-shirt for my cat, but he's neutered.

Guys, great merch!! The BBQ apron is especially appropriate!!!

But...how come no WWJD travel bar set?!?

Also, do a portion of the profits go to the "WWJD Save The Vintage Steakhouses Fund?" Hope so! :lol:

T

On 2006-01-18 23:20, TikiJosh wrote:
Yes! Yes! Yes!
Here's another question for the jab:
Would I look good in the thong, or should I go for the boxer shorts?

Get the boxer shorts for yourself and the thong for your girl. Or wear the thong on your head at a party.

Does WWJD have a MySpace profile???

Zippy the Pinhead is trying to "channel" the Jab!

Ps- I stuck a WWJD sticker on the parking tent at Forbidden Island!

This is a 'Freaks' reference right! It's not just too many Guava Lava's on my part?

Straight outta Freaks-R-Us (BTW Hems...you'll have to gimme that recipe for da Guava Lava).

Pages: 1 2 74 replies