Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Questions about SF Tiki Crawl V. Please post here!

Pages: 1 2 56 replies

T

Acutlaly it would be good if I had your cell number too, BBTD. So we can coordinate!

Damn Air Canada couldnt get me and Crystal Chandeleir on the same flight....

Ok, I emailed my cell to Jane & Humu.
It's on like donkey kong!
I actually sent two cell #'s.
I have to use my cousins' cell 4 tonight.
I ordered a new phone that may not arrive until tomorrow am.
Check your pm's & I'll see y'all tonight!
I might swing by fairfax for a bit on the way to pick up Lex since it's on my way anyhow.

S

Hi Everyone --

Is anyone driving from the SF side of the bay on Friday (not on the shuttle)? I'm wondering if anyone is so maybe a carpool can be organized....

Suzanne

[ Edited by: suzanne on 2005-03-31 13:30 ]

M

"Is anyone driving from the SF side of the bay on Friday (not on the shuttle)? I'm wondering if anyone is so maybe a carpool can be organized.... "

We're only able to make it to Vic's, so no shuttle for us. However, no car here (like they'd let ME drive?), we're taking BART. That's always an option. From BART, Emeryville shuttle or a cab. Easy peasy, or so it would appear.

After Vic's, I plan on hitching back to the City. Keep in mind I will be wearing a belly shirt, so getting a pick-up should be effortless.

midnite

What time will the raffle drawing be? I've given Mr. Pineapple-Bot and advance on his allowance + the baby's college fund to spend of raffle tickets, and I realize 'must be present to win' applies, but mrs. and baby pineapple get sleeeeepy.
Please wake us up to drive home...
thanks-
mrs. p

M

On 2005-04-01 09:01, mrs. pineapple wrote:
What time will the raffle drawing be? I've given Mr. Pineapple-Bot and advance on his allowance + the baby's college fund to spend of raffle tickets, and I realize 'must be present to win' applies, but mrs. and baby pineapple get sleeeeepy.
Please wake us up to drive home...
thanks-
mrs. p

We'll probably do the raffle in two stages tonight. Figure roughly 9:30 and 10:30 at Vic's Emeryville.

P
pablus posted on Fri, Apr 1, 2005 9:46 AM

I've been waiting at the end of my driveway for 7 hours now, uke slung around my shoulder and a suitcase full of rum and falernum.

Were you seriously not coming to pick me up?

G

Question the first:

With the schedule change, is there still going to be any stop made at the former site of Tiki Bob's?

Question the second:

Anyone else stuck BARTing (from the East Bay) and busing to and from locations on the 2nd? Want to team up?

Question the third:

There is no question the third.

Cheers,
Gwen Smith

B

Pablus, I waited only 5 hours until I gave up and realized NO One was coming to Pick me up. Mybe I should have waited another 2 hours..

Pages: 1 2 56 replies