Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Tiki Diablo's Dr. Jibaro in stock

Pages: 1 2 3 118 replies

I received the Marq Bowl yesterday (along with a Macumba) and I have to say that it is one of the coolest things I have ever seen... and it just makes me want a Tambu all the more.

Thanks for the bonus!

-Z

Hey Danny, I have to keep my orange and black Tambu under lock and key, when people get together at my place. It is unbelieveable. Whats up with Macumba? My girlfriend keeps buggin me about it. I showed her all the different mugs you do and thats her favorite. We'll see ya at Hukilau. Maholla back, bra!

FA

Are the Marq bowls still available, and if so how much to purchase one?

I didn't make it to the HUKILAU! Ahh hell... I will be there next year no matter what. So, I have some mugs for sale and they are in stock . I have my Hawaiiano's ($25.00) in both matte black or green and Dr.Jibaros $50.00. You can email us.

H

Will you be at Lucky Tiki on the 30th and bring some with you?

Hiltiki, sorry, but I don't think I'll make it there this time. My workload has been HEAVY for bit now and it is hard to get away , even when I am long overdue for a drink. I haven't seen the Ti in ages. We will ship the mugs though.

(chiki)tiki-d good to see your name on the board, glad you're getting tons o' work. THat mug is excellent. WHich ones were your Hawaiiano's ?

Lookin forward to chekcing out the mission tiki drive in!

Dude, that Dr. Jivaro is so gnarly. It belongs in anyones curio cabinet!

danny, please get a website with shopping cart!! im to lazy to phone or email order, and only see ya once a year at tiki events ('04 hukilau and '05 exotica), and need a marq bowl,hawiiano,tambu,mucumba,pago,etc!!!

ditto for you tikitony ! get yer site to have shopping cart, and cant flippin wait for tikitony mugs (by the way, we STILL owe ya a digital pic of your painting we bought from you at hukilau '04, we didnt forget!)

finally, i gotta say jibaro is the pride and joy of my 100 plus mug collection, if ya'll aint got one yet, wiki wiki, this ones a must own!

[ Edited by: hala bullhiki 2005-10-20 19:31 ]

tiki diablo's mugs are freakin' incredible! i'm buying all of them. bullet

Just waiting to hear back from e-mail.........

T

I got my Doc Jibaro today. That is one killer mug. I can't wait for the Tambu.

K

Has anyone heard from Tiki Diablo, I had placed and order for the marq bowl and I have not received it yet, ordered it back in November. Just curious! Hope everything is alright. Maybe he is working on a top secret new mug that is taking all his time and I will have to purchase that one as well.

I have been trying in vain to get the scoop on Tiki Diablo, but still nothing. I hope he is alright.

Jeff

I spoke with Danny awhile ago, and he was up to his ears doing commission jobs. I will let the Devil Man himself chime in on this subject. Best I can tell you is that his tiki artistry is still erupting. Maholla!

Brian , sent you an email. Bowl is out to you tomorrow. All my fault , no excuse here. Yes new mugs are in the works for sure.

K

Thanks for the update, no worries.
Your mugs kick ass, I would wait almost as long as what some are waiting for a monkey wearing fez mug.
I can't wait to see some of the things you are working on.

RD

Tiki Diablo,
I am absolutely blown away by your work. Somehow this thread had escaped my notice until today. Top notch stuff! Very inspiring for any garage ceramist to see. I promise not to steal your (or anyone else's) designs. :wink:

I could go on but fear I'd start rambling...

your humble servant,
Joe

PS. Love that outrigger. Totally original. Again, well done.

T

WOW! Just got my doc J Mug. This is a really great mug! Fast shipping too. Love your stuff.

god i cant wait for a tiki diablo website with shopping cart , when that happens, my paycheck is blown, ditto for if tiki tony,gecko,benzart or basement kahuna ever do shopping cart websites....(my impulse shopping can get a little nuts.lol!)

K
Kono posted on Thu, May 11, 2006 5:44 PM

Hey, is the Tambu still for sale? And how about Jivaro and the marquesan bowl??

I just ordered mine!!! I can't wait! Thanks Tiki Diablo!!!!!!!

Is the Tambu mug stil available? I didn't see it on the site.

Pages: 1 2 3 118 replies