Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

1st Issue of Tiki Magazine

Pages: 1 2 3 4 154 replies

N

You will get the premiere issue. Thanks for subscribing.

Sniff, sniff....subscribed still waiting for the magazine....I'll wallow in my own pity.

A
Artiki posted on Fri, Jul 8, 2005 3:40 PM

just got our copy of No1 from Hotrod Tiki in the UK. Dang...it's good!

It IS! Excellent...I'm so glad I got the first issue....

Love it...Thanks Nick!!

On 2005-06-03 14:59, Ka! wrote:
My sister picked up one at Oceanic Arts and I swiped it to read on the boat. Awesome! But maybe some pix should not be printed. I used to have a jones for Cherry (the name sounds hot) But SHIT! She looks like my Aunt Eugenia! That's NOT good man.

You got it wrong. Cherry Capri ROCKS!
Aloha!

MG

I know a few people that are HOT FOR CHERRY......

My wife got me a subscription to the Tiki Magazine while I was away in Korea. It was a nice surprise when I came home.

There are so many things I enjoyed about it, mostly the fact we got a magazine, unlike that other tiki subscription we paid for.

The article about Bamboo Bens grandfather was great. All the articles and pictures were awesome. Even the Ads were interesting, showing just how much cool stuff is available out there all over the world. I enjoyed the pictures of the of the "Tonga Room", as its always fun to see other peoples collections.

I can't wait for the second issue. Good Job!!

A

rec'd a copy... really good!. Keep up the great work!

On 2005-07-09 14:30, ErichTroudt wrote:

The article about Bamboo Bens grandfather was great.

Yo ET ! Give props to Mrs. Boo. She was my ghost writer on that one. I only read the final copy and was floored. I cried for a week!! No Joke!!!

I should have known it was Mrs Boo. She is the "looks" and "brains" of your operation.

On 2005-06-03 14:59, Ka! wrote:
My sister picked up one at Oceanic Arts and I swiped it to read on the boat. Awesome! But maybe some pix should not be printed. I used to have a jones for Cherry (the name sounds hot) But SHIT! She looks like my Aunt Eugenia! That's NOT good man.

Dear Ka!
I don't know how you could have a jones for someone you have never seen a picture of before? But shame on you for speaking ill of you dear Auntie...
(and thanks Tiki Rider)

Cheers!
Cherry

P.S.
The 2nd issue is gonna be as good as or better than the first!!!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 154 replies