Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Carving

Intro and Art, Thanks for looking!

Pages: 1 2 57 replies

Wow thanks!

Your stuff is looking good!

The shrunken head is sweet. I think you should print it on the back of a darkly patterned hawaiian print shirt, or a black button up shirt. If I give you a shirt, can you have your silkscrener slip it in the run?

Those will be for summer. If our three spring shirts do well, then we will have this screened too.

Talk to you soon,
Keifer

Call me to order,
Thanks for looking!

Keith Ciaramello
Kustom Kulture Gallery
778 Merrick Rd.
Baldwin, NY 11510

Uuuuhhhh....TOTALLY AWESOME!

Holy cow?!?! how did i miss your thread?!?!

You got skills! thanks for sharing with us, that pinstripped shrunken head really takes the cake for me. I'd love to see that on the hood of a 'rod.

If you make a shrunken head shirt - well I'm gonna have to buy that one-Too!!! Keep up the great work Kieth!!!
Later,
Scott

H
hewey posted on Wed, Jun 1, 2005 12:37 AM

cool stuff. love that shrunken head. Think I might have to get on of those shirts

Thanks Guys!!!
Call me if you have any questions about the shirts, my art, or the gallery!
Keef

Sorry I haven't been around. I 'm gonna pack this post....

Here are some pics from the Hukilau 2005 Ft Lauderdale FLA. Nice to meet all of you in FLA!
Check it out
http://www.sketchkult.com/huki_2005/

And here are the results of our show earlier this October
Thanks for looking....
Keith

The contributing artists: Makoto, Mr. G, Grimb, King Rat & Rei (aka The Burnout Network), Nash, The Pizz, Keith Weesner, Dirty Donny, John Bell, Johnny Crap, Kirsten Easthope, Ryzart, Vinnie Blanco, Sam Gambino, Jason Tingler, Jim McLeod, Hot Rod Jen, John Dietrich, Pooch, Dan Barnett, Skratch, Mr. J, Bernardo, Pheck, Thorsten Haskenham, Porkchop, and Norm Morales.

Special Thanks to: Terri (Mrs.Keifer), Izumi, Dan & Babs Barnett, Jesse Scoma, Oriana (Mrs. Dirty), Jeff “Photo”, Eric Wigger, Nick Arena, Scot Winskey, Pon, Mike Barile (Painted Armor), Matt Vancura, Mikey “Hi-Pitch”, Simone, Sarah, Vean, Ryzart, Krapp, Chris Bassett, and Richie “Seen”. Hopefully I haven’t forgotten anyone. Please forgive me if I have.

Here is just a sample of the over 2000 event photos:
http://www.kustomkulturegallery.com/bnbevent/

And here is all the art from the show:
http://www.kustomkulturegallery.com/bnbart/

We are happy to say that much of the art sold at the opening, but some great work is still available. Just call me 516 623 5665 or email me [email protected] with the image number and I will get back to you right away with the pricing and availability. This show will hang until November 5th. If you’re in the area stop by and see it in person!

In closing I’d just like to say that there were many lessons to be learned from the Japanese artists. When we figured it out they had worked 45 hours in three days! Not because they had to…they WANTED to. Their prices were modest (if not down right cheap), and their workmanship was flawless. The customer was always right and they never showed any sign of annoyance or disappointment with a client’s suggestion or direction. Every indication was that they felt privileged to do the thing they love for the people who would let them. I found the whole experience extremely humbling.

I feel truly blessed to be able to bring the artwork and artists I love together for people here in the Northeast to experience. Thanks to all who support Kustom Kulture Gallery & Tattoo, and Sketchkult.com.

God Bless,
Keith Ciaramello

Glad to see your photo's Keith. I was checking out the BNB show photos the other day. What amazing work from all the artists .

I post on sketchkult as Zombiehut.

Pages: 1 2 57 replies