Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Oasis pics

Pages: 1 2 69 replies

On 2005-05-14 22:18, Shipwreckjoey wrote:

Those pics are sooo cute. I now wish I would've brought my mini poodle Sadie with us. She's eleven years old though and panics whenever I'm not in sight.

It would have been nice to have more doggies there on stage. Caliente Tropics is so pet friendly. We've taken Beady for 3 years in a row now. She loves it! She loved the attention when she was wearing her pirate attire.

Does anyone have any pictures of me in my pirate costume? We forgot to take any!

thanks!

CA

Well it's only been a week and seems like hours.......

Highlight!.....
Getting another Tiki Tony Necklace!!!
better yet, one with a tribute to my Tiki#80.... Skull-duggery!!

Almost took an eye out with this sucker while'st put'in on and off with a Mai Tai ar' two in mae! good thing i had a patch on....

another Highlight!
Pirate invasion of the set i helped put together!!!

Arrrrrrrr

Scar'rrrrrrrrrrryy!!

Two Tikis in Two Nights!! #'s 87&88

the Pugs and Unga put big dents in their booty stash for these one of a kind mementoes... thanks to the Mai Tai gods for that!!!!! I'll be sending some deplumes to the Red Cross in preparation for Hukilau hurricanes......

and who could forget Mary or Debie or whatever Room 134 had in-store for me....... WHhhhhiPE OUT!!!!!!!!!!!

[ Edited by: crazy al on 2005-05-16 21:27 ]

C

Can I ask a stupid question? How do y'all paste your pics in here. I ain't never done it before, and I gotta couple of cool ones!
I'm looking for "TC Pics for Dummies". I'm sure I know but think it is in the Black Hole portion of my brain!

D

cyntiki check your PM's...

N

What great pics. I did not take too many this year and have really enjoyed all the ones posted. What a great time!

C

a few more TRIPPY ones...

[ Edited by: cyntiki on 2005-05-17 23:30 ]

[ Edited by: cyntiki on 2005-05-17 23:42 ]

Martin with his Alohawear:

M

you son of a bitch.

M
Moki posted on Wed, May 18, 2005 8:40 AM

nothin!!! Bummer

That's a beautiful shot of the Baxgirls on the rocks like two mermaids!

CA

hey Cyntiki, Great shots!!

the band is looking for more pics and video,
so anyone who could send us a cd or dvd!! this would be great...
APE music
PO Box 553
Sunset Bch, CA 90742
714 960 3003

Thanks all for the continued support!!

[ Edited by: coconutgirls on 2005-05-30 15:00 ]

Lovely Martiki, very lovely.

C

AAAARH!.....I mean AAAAAHHHHHH!

Bradas!

Oh my god I am nearly weeping with a mixture of confusion, repulsion, jealousy and joy at these photos! Next year people, next year...

OK, better late than never, I always say...

http://share.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=EekNmjVq2aPWA

Arrr! Best Pirat pic yet....

Oh my GOD how hard is it being stupid?finally Shutterfly

Hey Baxdog, did you hike up onto an Indian Reservation? Did you get busted for trespassing? I did.

Anyway, here's some images

Hurricane Vic and braddah Chongolio at our booth

surfgoof and Chongolio

Who were these cannibals? I knew they were fake cuz there skin was way too white.

[ Edited by: Jungle Trader on 2005-05-29 10:59 ]

Well, I have to admit, you guys REALLY outdid yourselves! Thanks for sharing pics. Derik, Charlie and I had a few really good laughs (my favorite was the sock monkey sunning in the pool). The place looked amazing, the decor and costuming was over-the-top. I am really delighted everyone had such a great time! YAHOOOO!

Pages: 1 2 69 replies