Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Sam's Seafood.... King Crab night this Monday!

Pages: 1 2 3 137 replies

T

Please take pictures. Preferbaly with a sign that says HI TIKIFISH

King Crab Legs Rule!!!

WoooHoo! Looks like another fun night at Sam's. SoccerTiki and I are looking forward to the next time we get to go :)

T

I'm all verklempt!

C

On 2006-01-10 07:32, PolynesianPop wrote:
King Crab Legs Rule!!!

Polypop,

Is this part of the New Years lo-carb diet? How many more days till Tiki Oasis VI?
Looks yummy & crabby!

[ Edited by: cyntiki 2006-01-12 22:28 ]

Well, I usually don't get home from work in time for a Monday night dinner at Sam's Seafood, but since I get the day off tomorrow, Krustiki and I will be heading up there for Crabs! We'll probably arrive around 5:00 p.m. If you're in the neighborhood, stop by and say hello!

M

NEED CRAB!!!!!

Is anyone up for crab night this Monday 1/30/06 @ 6:00pm?
See yah in the bar.
:drink:

M

crab!!!!!!!

M

Cancelled :(

On 2006-01-30 17:22, MTKahuna wrote:
Cancelled :(

MT-

At least you won't be itching like the rest of them....

Bada bing!

TB

Anybody up for Crabs on 2/13 or 2/20?

TBird.

Anybody Up for Some Crabs This Monday Feb 20th????
The Whale Rider and I will be in the bar around 7:00 - 7:30ish. Hope to see yall there!!
Later,
Spermy

I can't think of anyone better to get crabs with than you two...T-Bird & I will be there--same time, same place!

R

I'll be there. Maybe we can carry on the game of "Grab Ass" that was started at the Royal Hawaiian on Saturday night.

Crabs sound good tonight!!! I'll bring a couple mugs from the Royal Hawaiian...I have about 10 left. I also made a DVD of the show at the Royal Hawaiian (it's very amateur, but everyone's in it! I'll be at the bar at 6:30 tonight @ Sams....

Laney & I will be there...

On 2006-02-20 11:29, SoccerTiki wrote:
Crabs sound good tonight!!! I'll bring a couple mugs from the Royal Hawaiian...I have about 10 left. I also made a DVD of the show at the Royal Hawaiian (it's very amateur, but everyone's in it! I'll be at the bar at 6:30 tonight @ Sams....

NO MORE LapuLapu's for me :) I think I can still WooHooo??? See you tonight :wink:

On 2006-02-19 21:24, Riptide wrote:
I'll be there. Maybe we can carry on the game of "Grab Ass" that was started at the Royal Hawaiian on Saturday night.

Saturdays: Grab Ass
Mondays: Crab Ass!!

The Velours will be there!

On 2006-02-19 21:24, Riptide wrote:

But will there be face-licking?

Another crackin' good crab night!

Hey Spermy ~ Soccer Tiki needs to borrow that Spam Spray!!!! :) WooHoo!!!

Face licking was kept to a minimum... :(
However, The crab was tasty...

On 2006-02-21 06:30, WooHooWahine wrote:
Hey Spermy ~ Soccer Tiki needs to borrow that Spam Spray!!!! :) WooHoo!!!

Did you put Roofies in his drink again??

Spermy-Thanks for the support!?!

Just thought I'd make a post in the Crab night thread!!! We will be at Sam's this Monday March 20th for CRABS!!! We will be in the the bar around 7:30pm and hope any of you all can make it.
Later,
Spermy

is it a bad maners to not get the Crab while there on Monday?
I can eat it, but am much more into their teryaki chicken.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

M

Sam Seafood I am... Green eggs and crab...

This Monday @ 7:00pm.
If you're tired of Green Easter eggs, Stop on by and have some crab!

A

Cool, Crabnight.
Al

WooHooo!! Soccer Tiki and I will be there :)

mmmm.... crab.... I am there!

A
Al-ii posted on Wed, Apr 19, 2006 1:07 PM

I love this lamp

Cochise Tiki

Usual suspects

These were done by an artist named cross

Turcs

D

any chance you guys are getting together for crab after Oasis? (May 8th?)

todd & i want to see the BH Trader Vics on Monday, will have drinks at the bar and oogle a bit..then we want to eat dinner somewhere (else) Crab sounds yummy...

find me at Oasis.. or leave a message here!

crustaceanly yours,
elicia

A
Al-ii posted on Fri, May 5, 2006 1:45 PM

Shoot Elicia,
I fly into John Wayne about 10:30PM on the 8th. How about Tues?
Mahalo,
Al

H

Gogbytes,what time are you thinking of going to TV. I am close by, kind of.... Maybe I can meet you two for TV drinking??? Let me know here what you are doing on Monday.

We were thinking about going... if we recover sufficiently from the lovely Rickys we had at your room!!
Say it with a lilt, rolling the "R" off of your tongue...RRRRRRRRRRRongo RRRRRRRRRongo RRRRRRRRRRRRicky.
I think I was still buzzed when I awoke this morning in my Hanalei suite at around 9!

D

hi all! we're in sandiego..and headed to LA this afternoon. we plan to be at BH Trader Vics around 5 ~ drink a bit..then head to Sam's Seafood. i have no idea how long the drive will be.. (its programmed into my GPS..but god only knows what traffic will be like..)

Al-ii i am SO sorry we cant delay till tuesday.. we are committed to going to dinner with Todd's dad on tuesday...

two oh six, three two one, four oh nine six is our cellnumber..

elicia

I just talked to Todd, He and Elicia( dogbytes) are on their way to Traitor Vic's for 5 pm drinks, hang there short time, than down to Sams in Sunset Beach. Probably get there around 7 pm or so.

I'm going, my frined Kristena and her Daughter might show too.
who else is in?

Jeff(bigtikidude)

T-Bird & I will see ya there!

H

Darn it, since I didn't hear from you, I left the house this morning and went to the beach for the day. Hope to see you next time. :(

I say this is a must for the next few weeks.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

CRAP! After reading the "Sam's Seafood Closing?" Thread I really wanted to go, but I'm exhausted from driving 500 Miles on Mom's day and I'm probably going to nap instead. :(

Rev. Dr. Frederick J. Freelance, Ph.D., D.F.S

[ Edited by: freddiefreelance 2006-05-15 07:53 ]

BoooHooooo! June 4th is only 3 weeks away How about if we plan a Sam's Seafood Last Hurrah Crab Crawl??

Pages: 1 2 3 137 replies