Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Sam's Seafood.... King Crab night this Monday!

Pages: 1 2 3 137 replies

Join us for $12.95 king crab dinner at Sam's Seafood in Huntington Beach this monday, October 24.....!

We usually meet up around 7 - 7:30 in the bar area.... see you then!

E
eel posted on Mon, Oct 24, 2005 1:57 PM

oooo dang! I cheated and went last week. I feel kinda blah...but don't want to miss one! maybe I'll show for $1 beers...we'll see

Always a great time sharing crabs with the TC ohana!

I had a Blast and I can't wait for the next Crab Night!!!
Thanx Everybody!!!
Love,
Spermy

E
eel posted on Tue, Oct 25, 2005 8:14 AM

yea! I had fun too. Next time we'll meet at Turks! I could hang there all night...ahhh the dank.

E
eel posted on Mon, Nov 14, 2005 9:27 AM

Any one up for Sam's tonight? 11/14
I am meeting MTKahuna (I think) to give him some tiki stuff to take to the cruz show.
I also have everyone's things they got from Nicks fundraiser...and I owe some beers!
I know it's last minute...but Sam's is casual

H

Eel are you sure you are going to be there?

E
eel posted on Mon, Nov 14, 2005 4:46 PM

well I am glad no one responded to this because the busy day I had at Rose Bowl yesterday has caught up with me and I am beat!
If anyone shows, I appologise...maybe we can make it next Mon....or later this week for another special? Lobster anyone?

E
eel posted on Mon, Nov 14, 2005 4:51 PM

Hahaha Hil, you Shout lurker....silly

H

:drink:

Just so you know Laura and I are planning to be at Sam's on Sunday November 20th for our 1 year anniversary!!! We got married there ya know!!!. Anyway we will be in the bar from about 5:30 till maybe 6:30 see who wants to join us for dinner then get a table. If anybody wants to join us that would be really cool!!
Hope to see you there!!!
Later,
Spermy

Hey Spermy and Whalerider,
Krustiki and I would love to celebrate your anniversary with you! We'll see you on Sunday!

p.s. today is our anniversary too!

R

On 2005-11-14 21:35, The Sperm Whale wrote:
Just so you know Laura and I are planning to be at Sam's on Sunday November 20th for our 1 year anniversary!!! We got married there ya know!!!. Anyway we will be in the bar from about 5:30 till maybe 6:30 see who wants to join us for dinner then get a table. If anybody wants to join us that would be really cool!!
Hope to see you there!!!
Later,
Spermy

Yo, my brutha! I will definitely be there to help you celebrate your 1st Anniversary. I hear it is customary that the 1st anniversary gift to give each other is crabs. I think the best man is also supposed to have all his drinks paid for too!

See you on Sunday in the bar.

Unfortunatley Beth & I will be out of town on the 20th but We'd like to wish you & laura a happy 1st anniversary!

TBird.

K

If you want to see the rest of the photos from Spermy and Whale Rider's anniversary dinner, you have to go to Bilge

TB

Anybody up for crabing this month?

TBird.

E
eel posted on Fri, Dec 2, 2005 2:48 PM

YES! I still have to get you guys your orders from Nick. How about this Monday? I'm in!

A
Al-ii posted on Fri, Dec 2, 2005 3:24 PM

Monday's good, I'm in
who else?
Mahalo,
Al

UB

If you guys plan the last two Mondays of December....I'M IN!!

Laura and I are sooo In!!! See you all on Monday around 7:30ish.. Mmmmmmm Crabs!

On 2005-12-02 15:36, Unga Bunga wrote:
If you guys plan the last two Mondays of December....I'M IN!!

Hey Unga I know I'd be glad to meet up with you anytime at Sams!!!

[ Edited by: The Sperm Whale 2005-12-02 18:42 ]

[ Edited by: The Sperm Whale 2005-12-02 18:43 ]

R

Ho! Ho! Ho! & a Bottle of Rum. I'll be there tomorrow night (12/5) at about 7ish for some of Sam's delicious (and cheap) King Crab Legs.

OL

Krustiki and I just flew in from Las Vegas tonight. If we aren't too beat-up by the time we get off work tomorrow, we will be there! Yum crabs!

TB

Utopiandreem & I are in!

TBird.

CRABS!!

E
eel posted on Thu, Dec 22, 2005 9:15 AM

Hey all! Don't pack up that ugly holiday sweater yet!
Come wind up the holidays Mon. Dec. 26th with cheap beers and crab!

I propose we have a fun, silly gift exchange!
My options
$1 max gift swap....hit the 99 cents store, Dollar tree, or thrift for that funky item someone will love....or not, too bad
or....
The re-gift exchange....pawn off that crappy, what were they thinkin gift on someone else.

Anyone interested? Please post
See ya Monday

[ Edited by: eel 2005-12-22 09:25 ]

Laura and I are IN !!!
I'll let you know after X-mas if I'm up for the Re-gift exchange!!!
MMMMMMMMM CRABS!!!!!
Who else is going???
UNGA BUNGA you commming??

[ Edited by: The Sperm Whale 2005-12-22 11:44 ]

TB

Utopiandreem & I are In!

TBird.

WooHoo! Soccer Tiki and I will be there :)

Am I guessing right that we will be meeting in the bar between 7 and 8 pm???

E
eel posted on Fri, Dec 23, 2005 9:48 AM

OK to give everyone time to shop and wrap, I've decided on the $1 gift exchange. Whats the funkiest thing you can find for $1?

I'm thinkin 6:30, 7ish for suck'm up

On 2005-12-22 11:43, The Sperm Whale wrote:
Laura and I are IN !!!
UNGA BUNGA you commming??

I think I can make it!!

I think I'm gonna make this one and I know the perfect item to bring for the gift exchange! See y'all there!

M

I'm in...

I am sorry to post this but Laura and I will not be able to make it tonight because we both are sick. Sorry to Flake out!!! We both hope you all enjoy your CRABS and we will see you next time!!!
Later,
Spermy

The Velour's will be there! This will be the first time we get crabs.

WooHooo! Soccer Tiki and I will see you there :)

T

Is this a typical Monday function? I live down the street from Sam's Seafood and would love to attend the next crabfest...

Tikitatt

I am so bummed I missed this. I took my nephew to Downtown Disney for some presents, and all I got was the flu. Hope you guys had fun.

E
eel posted on Wed, Dec 28, 2005 11:29 AM

Another fun crabby night!
It was nice to see people who had never been to one but I missed our regulars...Pup? (can't believe you missed one) whales (hope you're feeling better) Riptide (you can go even if you're bro dosen't, geeez)
and Pop....well yea right :wink:
Maybe one day well get EVERYONE to come!
The gift exchange was funny and the bartender at Turk's recognises us now, yipes.
See ya'll in Jan!

Yeah I know I said I was going but I got seriously kicked in the ass with this damn cold thats been going around... I'm gonna try to make the next one. Glad to hear you all had a great time!

A
Al-ii posted on Wed, Dec 28, 2005 4:30 PM

Adrian, I totally punked out on the last two. Come Hell or Highwater, I'm going to the next one.
Mahalo,
Al

YEah yeah!

My new year's resolution is to go out more and force myself to stay awake!..I'll probably only accomplish this on Friday and Saturday nights, but that's more than I have been doing since August.

So when is the next crab night? Tikicutie wants crabs!

Laura
Tikicutie

TB

CRABS!

A
Al-ii posted on Mon, Jan 9, 2006 9:52 AM

Aloha,
Poly Pop and I WILL be dining at Sam's this evening, say 6:30 in the bar? (No, really, I swear) Who's in? Laura? Spermy? Eel?
See you there,
Mahalo,
Al

Who's going???? Al and I are IN. Come hell or highwater I'm drinking $1 beers and eating crabs tonight!! WATAH!!!

Sabu is going. Fer sher.

Crabs!
The Lady and I will be there between 7:30 and 8.

Pages: 1 2 3 137 replies