Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

OC Beach Burn - July 23, 2005

Pages: 1 2 68 replies

On 2005-07-04 18:15, TNTiki wrote:
It is very nice of you guys to celebrate my birthday with a beach burn. Thank you, all.

Hey No problem.

C

What is the danger factor for male children ages 4-8 on a scale of 1-10 assuming one parent is semi sober?

[ Edited by: cyntiki 2005-07-06 15:59 ]

T

Kids are always welcome. Speaking of which, I hope Alohabras and SOB can make it. I must see what these guys got.

how do you get to that place? please let me know. Thanks!

Well get down to the details as the time approaches folks. For now, just sit right back and scratch yourselves with reckless abandon.

I will however put the call out now for someone to stake our claim at HB. Basically, we need a fire ring or 2 at the end of Beach Blvd on the State side of HB (left side State, right side City).

Who wants to make Bong proud and handle this detail?

We also need: a canopy or 2, some large tables, fire wood, 5 gal bucket of KY.

H

We won't be arriving until 3 or 4 but we will bring a canopy.

Hello Tiki Bong, My mom and dad have several Popeye's Chicken stores if that is okay, rather than KFC. I could ask them, but I have to tell them before hand so they know. We would probably have the boxes and not the buckets of chicken, but I'll find out for sure. I don't think that would be a problem. Let me know. This is at the beach, right? Thank you.

MT

On 2005-07-10 19:14, Tiki_Bong wrote:
We also need: ...a 5 gal bucket of KY.

Sounds like a job for CaptainKneePads Tiki! :D

Bong.....Now what time would we have to be there to claim fire pits/spot?? Might be able to help out on that.....

What a great time to spend our anniversay... Of course the CREW will be there.

What a great time to spend our anniversay... Of course the CREW will be there.

KEEP THE PEACE...DON'T JUDGE OTHERS

[ Edited by: coconutgirls 2005-07-11 10:59 ]

On 2005-07-10 20:13, tikinoobie wrote:
Hello Tiki Bong, My mom and dad have several Popeye's Chicken stores if that is okay, rather than KFC. I could ask them, but I have to tell them before hand so they know. We would probably have the boxes and not the buckets of chicken, but I'll find out for sure. I don't think that would be a problem. Let me know. This is at the beach, right? Thank you.

Popeye's is good to go! Yes, we're taking beach with sand, salt water, and tar.

On 2005-07-11 07:55, goddess-sun wrote:
Bong.....Now what time would we have to be there to claim fire pits/spot?? Might be able to help out on that.....

Need to be somewhat early, say 11:00 am or so.

On 2005-07-10 19:45, Hakalugi wrote:
We won't be arriving until 3 or 4 but we will bring a canopy.

The gig probably won't even start happening until a) around that time, b) I get there...

R

On 2005-07-11 12:26, Tiki_Bong wrote:

I'll be there by then. I will be bringing a 10x10 Easy-Up canopy. I will also be bringing my surfboard and bike if anyone is in for a session and/or ride.

On 2005-07-11 15:34, Riptide wrote:

On 2005-07-11 12:26, Tiki_Bong wrote:

I'll be there by then. I will be bringing a 10x10 Easy-Up canopy. I will also be bringing my surfboard and bike if anyone is in for a session and/or ride.

I thought teachers don't get up until noon or so...

R

On 2005-07-11 16:05, Tiki_Bong wrote:
I thought teachers don't get up until noon or so...

Come on Bong, you're in the credential program. You know that we get up around noon during the "school year". During summer we're up early to surf and start boozing.

M

be on the lookout for an long appearance by Mr Smiley!!!!

I went the first year and this was great fun! :D

Missed last year's burn :(

The beach patrol do run you out at 10:00 pm :x

I'm in dire need of a tan, but I'm afraid children will run in horror screaming "Orca Orca" if I lay out--So, I'll happily sit under an umbrella!

On 2005-06-05 00:57, stentiki wrote:
Bong,

We're in. Lemmie know if we can help.

Pray for our Brother Arty and his Wife Tina and Family. They need every bit of our positive energy right now.

Stentiki needs your thoughts and prays (Goto page 1, 2) ---------MAIN DISCUSSION AREA--------

When Arty makes it out, We All will be helping him.

Screw the Burn! I'm saving my energy for him!!!!!

[ Edited by: RevBambooBen 2005-07-12 21:33 ]

WARNING!!! Huntington is going to be packed this weekend. This weekend is the first weekend of the U.S. Surfing Open, which takes place just south of the pier. Parking Meters will be $1.50 an hour (city and state beach parking is $10, and $12 at the Pier Plaza) Make sure you get to the beach bright and early!! WooHoo :)

Pages: 1 2 68 replies