HI! Nice piece.
HI! I am a new member *

Ocean-Tiki:
Thanks boss. Thats awsome.

sonofabeach:
Thats a great idea. Thank you.
Thats kool
I set a price and thats it.
I do not know if thats a good thing or not.

Ocean-Tiki:
Thanks much. Great place.

sonofabeach:
*Somehow I pictured your ears a little shorter.Thanks much.
Sounds good and thanks much. *

Ocean-Tiki:
*Kirby. Show us the bar. Very interested
Man!!! I love your stuff.
good information and a free sign too!!! *

sonofabeach:
Great stuff.I like the way you did the trim.Show us more.
Pretty kool stuff.$169 bucks and you get free stuff too.
Great stuff.

Ocean-Tiki:
*The art work and craftsmanship is Excellent.
Man!!! I love your stuff. The paint and art work is beautiful.
but the art work is what I was looking for. *

sonofabeach:
Really nice bar ben. Love your art work.
get their kicks making fun of other peoples projects and art work

Ocean-Tiki:
*PS Everyone loves the tiki gods on the bar top.
PS Check the bar stools. Maybe my next order.

sonofabeach:
PS I edited this one as well.Can you ever forgive me.

T

If the commas don't fit, you must aquit!

HI!! The rampant single-spacing between sentences is a dead giveaway too.

T

I "checked out" a few of SoB's kool old posts and found some real gems for your reminiscing pleasure (I also noticed that he returned to quite a few of these old posts and edited them 2 days ago). I call this "The Galleria Incomprehencia":

There are hundreds of millions of thousands of Buffett fans.What can I say.

HEY! YEA! a few.Only signed by me.Coming out with a new one.Somebeach somewhere.Sort of like the 5-oclock somewhere only spelt different.

Sorry Trader.How could I have forgotten you.I dedicated a special line just for you.Can I have my sister back now.

Thanks freddiefreelance.It's good to know somebody still likes me.Well! You did not actully say you liked me but I am still going with that.

Really nice bar ben. Love your art work. Excellent craftsmanship. Beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

Man you guys are good.The guy was a bastard.And it is a tikimoose.But sorry not a target.

And his most common posting is:

This post was edited.....

The last word in MY Thesaurus is ZUCCHINI. However, I'm quite sure it won't be the last word in this thread!

RR

On 2005-06-16 14:12, WenikiTiki wrote:
The last word in MY Thesaurus is ZUCCHINI. However, I'm quite sure it won't be the last word in this thread!

Funny, in mine it's Zoom!

What a party and no one sent me the memo....I'll take three drinks to catch up............better make that four........

God I wish I could have the last word but women are involved

woops forgot to edit this

Dr. Shocker
Work is the Curse of the Drinking Class

[ Edited by: Dr. Shocker on 2005-06-16 14:34 ]

Mother and I rather like the Reverned sonofabeach Ocean-Tiki. He's like a divine trilogy.

Also, have you seen how sexy that Mai Tai looks in his fez? The Reverned and I were just discussing this yesterday - He's fez-tabulous!

holy crap, this post has generated more 'new member sign ups' than the room crawl at oasis thread!

SOB-
I can't wait to go to the "Zolar X" show with you!! WE Will show those guy's what Tiki Kneepads are all about!! See if Ocean Tiki will be able to attend, too!! I remember when we went to the DIO and Lita Ford concert!! We Rocked our Sox OFF!!!!
Keep it Real,
KneePads
P.S. Have Ocean Tiki send me a PM!!! It's been awhile since I heard from him.

MT

On 2005-06-16 13:21, sonofabeach wrote:
Seriously. There are TC members that have posted and you are neglecting them. Has anyone seen the ottomon for $275.

Oooo! Ooooo! He's calling you out, MonkeyMan!!! You've been SOB'd!!!

MM on the right, Sob on da left

[ Edited by: rodeotiki on 2005-06-16 15:20 ]

On 2005-06-16 14:57, Mai Tai wrote:

On 2005-06-16 13:21, sonofabeach wrote:
Seriously. There are TC members that have posted and you are neglecting them. Has anyone seen the ottomon for $275.

Where the hell was SoB When Monkeyman was selling them for $400 bucks? huh? No where! Now that he's had to rock bottom them at $275 he's all over that sh*t. Real nice.

S

It is the incredible artistic talent and ridiculous threads like this that keep me lurking here on TC, please do not lock this.

Sonofabeach, contrary to your comments, I like many TC members know very well what it is like to donate time to the community. I would go so far as to say that I spend more time (80-120 hrs/wk) with the sick and needy than you. Personally I see more cancer, death, and tragedies every day than I would care to. But your stories just do not ring true to me, and simply make me laugh.

I hope all the charity stuff you say you do is true, but it does not make up for your shady behavior here on TC. You got called out on your actions, own up to it or move on.

And Monkeyman's ottomans kick ass. But that is just a lurker's opinion.

On 2005-06-14 13:12, Humuhumu wrote:
Creating an alternate profile to express a sensitive/controversial opinion is a time-honored forum (not just TC) tradition... but like Hanford says, do it at your own risk... people get called out on it all the time.

Personally speaking, I don't really mind unless 1) you're using an alternate profile to hype your own stuff, especially for potential financial gain, or 2) you're overtly lying about having multiple profiles.

If anyone thinks this is a worthwhile topic for us to discuss as a community (i.e., how do we feel about our fellow TCers hiding behind alternate profiles?), please feel free to start a thread in Beyond.

Oh yeah, we were supposed to be discussing this in Beyond...oops!

I guess we pretty much covered why this is pissing so many people off, eh? Hyping your own stuff and then lying about it!

J

The mere mention of "alter-egos" has got me wondering, where's Buffetiki when we need him? He always adds levity to any situation! Someone please pull him out of hiding!! :)

SOB/OCEAN/Wahtever your name is today...

I donate 12 tiki bars a year to all sorts of charities. Real ones! Then there's the stuff I donate to the Tiki world for fun. So they can try to re-coop some of the funds they lose putting them on ( ie; Hukilau 04. they scored 1600 on ebay, due to the hurricane. Every cent of time, materials, hours of lost work, shipping, etc. came out of my own lil' pocket cause they are cool people to me and put on a cool gig). You sure are getting alot of free press out this post without having to lift a thing! You should speak up so they don't lock it!! Just be honest man! True to yourself! Arrrr!! Come clean you freakin lil' freak!

H

this is freaking funny

I think what Ben is doing is wonderful. Donating bars, giving away products. I commend you on your efforts. Not hard to believe. Makes good business sense. I am sure you have a kind heart and enjoy helping in your community when ever possible. And I promise to not call you a freak for your efforts.
mrs. pineapple donates time raising $3500 for Aids. Again a wonderful person. Many of you donate and help one another all day every day. Such as the post by sirginn, which questions my motives. For you I can say I know what you see every day. My mother, wife and sister are all in the medical field. It takes a certain kind of person to devote the effort to do this type of activity.

I believe some of you are just angry and found a thread to vent. Someone to satisfy your own anger. To put someone below you so you can feel superior. If it makes you feel better about your own insecurities, then so be it. While others just enjoy adding their two cents for kicks. A few of you could care less how many names someone may have. You just want your logo to pop up as often as possible. Others may not mean any real harm, just want to be included in something to show their dedication to the majority. (Look at me I am new but I'm with you) Being the majority is safe. Being your own person means taking chances.
Some just don't have the balls to go out on a limb. Thats why I like mrs. pineapple. A little angry but none the less, when mrs. pineapple speaks you better listen.
I use to have an old girlfriend named Janet. When a member uses words like, two idenaties, circle jerk and liar could it be. NAAAA!!!
If for no other reasons some of you can use this thread as a self motivating stimulataion for personal gradification. An anger management forum. Instead of bashing you can confide in one another and try to solve your present problems. If you believe that only you few can donate and help the community while others are to be excluded at your command, more power to you.
If a fellow TC member has a need to use this computer then great. Thats what I am here for. Remember OT was not a member and I foolishly introduced him to this forum. My fault.
I guess the lesson learned here is , never help or introduce anyone to TC unless they have a need to be criticized.
I will continue to read the forum as it is very informative. Keeps us all in touch with new trends and gives us all new and exciting ideas to kick around.
Because several of you distrust people in general. As proven right here. I will alert you of any future use on this computer by another TC member prior to their posting. However, we are not changing our policy to satisfy a few suspicious minds. So go ahead and unload all your dirty laundry. I would rather you vent here then on another.
Also please reframe from posting typo errors etc. Big waste of time, not to mention it makes you look pety petty pretty pittye pityful$%#^&*^% mrs. pineapple mentioned starteing a thread to bash other TC members as well. You might consider directing your time and efforts into something positive. You may like the feeling you get from your efforts. However if you still have a need to rip someone to shreads, then by all means go for it.

[ Edited by: sonofabeach on 2005-06-20 08:42 ]

T

OK, I've changed my mind, let's keep the thread. But can we change the subject to "Sonofabeach's Soap Box"?

J

No one is questioning your charitable work... they just want you to admit that you and OT are in fact the same person. By avoiding the key issue and loading more rhetoric into each subsequent post all you're doing is adding fuel to the fire. Just admit that you tried to pull a hoax and got caught and this topic will sink into the depths of TC hopefully never to see the light of day again.

On 2005-06-17 07:40, johntiki wrote:
No one is questioning your charitable work... they just want you to admit that you and OT are in fact the same person. By avoiding the key issue and loading more rhetoric into each subsequent post all you're doing is adding fuel to the fire. Just admit that you tried to pull a hoax and got caught and this topic will sink into the depths of TC hopefully never to see the light of day again.

OH! I'M sorry, I should have realized this is all about you being right. Now I get it.

Oh my...and these are "The Days of Our Lives"....cue music...

H

SOB why did you remove all of the links to your eBay store?

J

It's not about me being right it's about you being honest "my friend." (whew! I almost typed asshole) I should probably rephrase my previous post and just bring it all back around to something pertinent... the fact of the matter is that the bars you build look atrocious and the only way anyone on TC would ever have one is if you gave it to them. You know what you should do? Provide a little tip to any "future buyers" that SOB's handcrafted bars are easy to convert back into firewood.

R

Does anyone here on TC know where I can get a really "kool" tiki bar with 3 gods and a hand-carved top?

I heard that CaptainKneePads-Tiki bought all the ones that were available. I think he is planning on giving them away with every Tiki Kneepad purchase. I did an internet search, but couldn't find his order form. All his site said was "Thanks for looking."?

On 2005-06-17 08:23, Hakalugi wrote:
SOB why did you remove all of the links to your eBay store?

Thought thats what members wanted. Seems A few want blood from a rock. Bobbing for apples and coming up with oranges is a big waste of everyones time.

T

SoB-

While others just enjoy adding their two cents for kicks

Yeah, I think that I would that guy. Let's keep this S.O.B. around, he's got some insight.

[ Edited by: teaKEY on 2005-06-17 09:08 ]

On 2005-06-17 08:42, johntiki wrote:
It's not about me being right it's about you being honest "my friend." (whew! I almost typed asshole) I should probably rephrase my previous post and just bring it all back around to something pertinent... the fact of the matter is that the bars you build look atrocious and the only way anyone on TC would ever have one is if you gave it to them. You know what you should do? Provide a little tip to any "future buyers" that SOB's handcrafted bars are easy to convert back into firewood.

WOW! Come on my friend. Let it out. All of it. Do you have a pillow. Repeat after me. I hate my parents. I hate my life. I hate tiki. I just want to be right. I just want to be the person I use to be. I WANT TO BE FREEEEEE. No one can ever hurt you again. I promise. Feel better. Not sure if you want to burn cherry wood. Very expensive. However if I ever decide to gouge something from palm It could be considered. Thank you for the suggestions.

J

Again more rhetoric... hiding the fact that you're a liar. The truth shall set you free "my friend."

On 2005-06-17 07:19, sonofabeach wrote: Thats why I like mrs. pineapple. Huge Tom. A little angry but none the less, when mrs. pineapple speaks you better listen our get it shoved down your throat.
I use to have an old girlfriend named Janet. When mrs. pineapple started using words like, two idenaties, circle jerk, liar and dirty sheets, could it be. NAAAA!!!

Nope, not your ex, although, I have to say, if I had an ex that tossed words like 'circle jerk' 'liar' and 'dirty sheets' around when describing me, I'm not sure I would be using in my DEFENSE.
AND Since I've been on this board longer than you (at least in this current identity you're using), it would appear that if I were your ex, you'd be stalking ME!

BTW - I never used dirty sheets in any of my posts, even the ones I edited! Also - it's kind of a middle school, insecure guy thing, to insinuate or suggest something like "I think Mrs. Pineapple might be a bitter ex-girlfriend" and if we didn't already think you were a little bit immature, and somewhat delusional before, we all really have a clear picture now. Silly little man.

Mr. Tiki-Bot, time to roll out the attention whore graphic!

SoB wins the coveted Attention Whore graphic!

This really should be moved to bildge or deleted for the 100th time. Gotta go. Many things to do. God Bless You All. OOOPPPPS! I almost said Help. Sorry...........

[ Edited by: sonofabeach on 2005-06-17 11:11 ]

Gotta go. Many things to do.

promises, promises....

[ Edited by: mrs. pineapple on 2005-06-17 11:17 ]

HEY! SoB! I PM'd you!

Ya know, I just about PMd SOB too. But I think I'll just post it here.

Hey SOB. I must admit that your presence here has become quite entertaining. Please stick around. It seems like you're having fun too.

golly gee wilikers Batman this has to be the funniest thread I've read in a while......

R

Bump.

Just Kidding.

H

I'm sure we'd all love to know the name of this wonderful charity community that sonofabeach, Ocean-Tiki and the Reverend all belong to, so that we can make amends by offering our own donations to these poor unfortunate souls that sonofabeach has dedicated his life to helping.

A Hawaiian Woodpecker and a Canadian woodpecker were arguing about which place had the toughest trees.

The Hawaiian woodpecker said that they had a tree that no woodpecker could peck. The Canadian woodpecker challenged him and promptly pecked a hole in the tree with no problem. The Hawaii woodpecker was in awe. The Canadian woodpecker then challenged the Hawaiian woodpecker to peck a Canadian tree that was absolutely unpeckable. The Hawaiian woodpecker expressed confidence that he could do it and accepted the challenge. After flying to Canada, the Hawaiian woodpecker successfully pecked the tree with no problem. The two woodpeckers were now confused. How is that the Canadian woodpecker was able to peck the Hawaiian tree and the Hawaiian woodpecker was able to peck the Canadian tree when neither one was able to peck the tree in their own country?

After much pecking, they both came to the same conclusion..

Your pecker is always harder when you're away from home.

-ST3K

And I thought you all were becoming a bunch of lightweights!

Trader Woody

[ Edited by: sonofasonofabeach on 2005-06-17 21:16 ]

oh man, I knew we hadn't heard the last of the sad sack SoB stories....

someone should call child protective services in Florida, quick...

[ Edited by: sonofasonofabeach on 2005-06-17 21:16 ]

D

I have rreally tried to keep my good name (yea right) out of this topic, but after seeing Trader Woody's signature image I can't keep quiet. I gotta ask... what in the hell is it? And why is it squatting to pee behind a lovely tiki?

ARK ARK ARK!

0:)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 158 replies