Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

gods tiki bar sold sold sold

Pages: 1 2 3 4 158 replies

I GET THE LAST WORD.

ok Hanford, lock it NOW!

NO Mrs. Pineapple, I GET THE LAST WORD....

Don't lock it, move it to bilge with the other time killer posts!

Mrs. P - you look lovely today, did you get your hair done :wink:

Dont we all remember the last time SOB did this on TC? I think the topic has since been removed but we went back and forth with who gets the last word. No matter what type of social humiliation we thought SOB would face, he still came back for another beating and another and another until no one here could stand to read the post anymore.

It seemed as thought SOB dissapeared for a while but now hes back again like a bad foot fungus.

Cant we just vote on his complete removal from TC and move on? Is there a way to block his IP address from even logging on to TC? How many more alternate id's will he create before he gets bored.

SonofaBeach. Cant you just leave us alone and go away?

Cripes.

T

[ Edited by: tikichic 2005-10-06 06:56 ]

That was the thread! thanks MM, me, mrs. pineapple, mr. pineapple and tiki-bot were up all night trying to figure out what that was about...the din was incredible, but as usual, mrs. pineapple looked very pretty :)

haha, last word :)

TM

You people should leave that poor soul alone...cancer...amputated lags...you all should be ashamed of yourselves.
I remember taking a class called 'Essentials of Argumentation' where we studied falacies. The cancer story would be a great study....
Hurry, lock this damn thing so I can have the last word.

J
Jawa posted on Wed, Jun 15, 2005 5:13 PM

A bump for closing this thread...it could save a life, maybe yours!

T

On 2005-06-15 16:29, tikigreg wrote:
For once, sonofabeach makes sense. DELETE THIS THREAD!

(Now, can we delete SOB/OT? :) )

No, really, let's nuke it all

H

On 2005-06-15 16:46, Monkeyman wrote:
Dont we all remember the last time SOB did this on TC? I think the topic has since been removed but we went back and forth with who gets the last word. No matter what type of social humiliation we thought SOB would face, he still came back for another beating and another and another until no one here could stand to read the post anymore.

It seemed as thought SOB dissapeared for a while but now hes back again like a bad foot fungus.

OH YEAH! Thanks for the memory jog, Monkeyman, I knew this fu@*er had been up to some other BS, but I couldn't find the thread... no way we'll delete this one, this needs to serve as a record of sonofabeach's ineptitude/idiocy/unethical shenanigans for all to see. Plus, it's a good laugh. I'm sure Hanford will lock it soon, though (and probably take a few more steps)... this has been a fun visit to an alternate universe, but it's time to move on now.

Wow.

Tiki Central - Exception

Oh no.

An error occurred. Site administrators have been notified of the error.