Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Custom Tiki Farm mug to raise money for TC members in New Orleans - Feedback Needed!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 167 replies

D

I was pleasantly surprised and got mine today too! Purple Jade, Holden and Squid did a great job!

I was very suprised by the almost "pastel" green & purple. Very nicly done! These bring back many happy memories of time I've spent on the Gulf Coast. ( Along with a few drunk nights wandering Burbon St....)

T

"pastel" green & purple. I was thinking a bit ago, I love how tiki mugs keep getting a new and different glaze for different mugs. The colors are usually browns, greens, blacks, but different variances.

Received mine! I got # 28. What was the final count of mugs sold?

Got my pair #25! The pictures just don't do them justice! The details are really sharp and intricate. I really love the green the best, though having the pair really offset each other perfectly. FANTASTIC job Purple Jade and Holden! They are well worth the $50 for the pair, and a wonderful cause to help PJ!

• Myke
M

Got my set #3 on Thursday. Fantastic job PJ, Holden and everyone involved. It's great that we can help a friend and what a cool way to do it.

T

Still waiting for my set to show up. Can't wait!

yeah! the UPS guy brought our mugs today! I got a little teary when I opened them. It's been 6 months to the day (right? I was having a baby that week!) and they're just in time for Mardi Gras too!
Well done Holden!
PJ - we think about you everyday, I hope things are going ok!

xoxox
the Pineapples

T

My mugs came yesterday,Mardi Gras day. How's that for great? I love them, thank you Holden.

A

... everyone at tiki farm is helpful and just plain great...

It was a wonderful thing to walk in to work and find my mugs waiting for me!

I had to disappoint some people by telling them that it was a limited run. Mine are #49 if anyone's keeping score!

A

...sigh...still waiting...very excited about them arriving sometime soon though!

amiotiki

What ever happened to these mugs. I have waited a very long time and have heard NOTHING about these.

Jeff

J

I'm with ya Jeff. I run home from work everyday hoping "this is the day". If they're still being distributed that's cool with me I can wait. So I guess our question is - is distribution complete?

T
Tiare posted on Tue, Mar 21, 2006 5:39 PM

Hi- I was wondering as well so I emailed Tiki Farm today. We must have high numbers. Holden said I am #282 and they are shipping #250's now so he said mine should be shipping soon. So don't lose hope, I am sure we will soon have boxes to open.

I heard a rumor that PJ opened another members only tiki site. Anyone know of this?

[ Edited by: rodeotiki 2006-03-21 18:08 ]

J

On 2006-03-21 17:39, Tiare wrote:
Hi- I was wondering as well so I emailed Tiki Farm today. We must have high numbers. Holden said I am #282 and they are shipping #250's now so he said mine should be shipping soon. So don't lose hope, I am sure we will soon have boxes to open.

Thanks for checking with Holden. I figured they were still rolling out though its nice to have confirmation.

T
Tiare posted on Tue, Apr 18, 2006 2:30 PM

I just got mine from UPS today. Wow, it is reallly nice. I got purple and I love the color. I am number #282 so they are still shipping out.

It was packed well (which is good because in my excitment I dropped the box on the floor before I opened it). Tiki Farm must have a whole room devoted to just storing packing peanuts.

Thanks for the update!
I'm awaiting the arrival of my mug too, can't wait!

Read some of the back log, Any chance of a second series or anything of mugs being made? If not, pooh on you!

touchy, there was one available on e-bay, I'm sure there will be more if you missed out on the sale.

Damn the luck to late again, first beer bus friday in the military now this...

RB

Got my mug Wednesday, #288 (Portland OR)! Immediately filled it with a Hurricane, and staggered off happily to an evening meeting. Great work from TF, and I'm happy to help out PJ.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 167 replies