Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Carving

Tikimecula's Clubs

Pages: 1 2 3 4 152 replies

You don't need me to say those are friggen out of this world. :wink:

I gotta say, I took a crack at the first two you pictured... severely lacking in your incredible attention to detail but they were fun to make. And Foundation Tiki Bar was paying for the experiment.

Hope to see you in a few weeks bruddah, keep up the eye popping work.

C

wow...not much to say about these. I really dig the paddle and hope you'll be posting
more progress pics of that one. Are you using a hook knife or small chisels for that
one?

Dear Tikimecula,

Amazing details and all carved by hand and traditional sharpenend tools. It´s a pleasure to see your work. Thanks for sharing the images and I also want to see more pictures for sure.

Hugs,

Sebas

Robin, Thank You.
Tahitiki, The Paddle has been a challenge, hope it turns out.
T-Bird, Thank You!
Lake, Thanks. Hope you can make it out here. Drive safe!
Conga, As i said above it's been a challenge so far, with lots more to do. No hook knife (That thing scares me) all palm chisels.
Sebastian, Thank You.

B

Most Excellent work Tmec, I don't think there is anyone around who can compete with you on the detail of these type weapons. I'm sure the Ancients are waiting in anticipation of your excellent work. REALLY Nice stuff!

K
KAHAKA posted on Tue, Oct 9, 2007 9:39 PM

I meant to post these long ago... two of my favorite pieces in my house were carved by Tikimecula!

Club in front of one of Notch's tikis...

Crappy picture... TONS of detail in the club. TONS of intricate cuts!

TOTALLY dig the Staff God piece!

I need more!

Thanks again Tmeca!

Kahaka

Very nice work as usual! That Austral Islands paddle will be a stellar achievement when finished.

Thanks Ben, Hope your feeling better soon.

Kahaka, Looks like they went to a good home! Enjoy!

Bk, Thanks, Hope i can do the Paddle justice.

I finished up both of the clubs, They are over in the Marketplace looking for new homes if anyone is interesetd.

and, uh, buuuuummmmppp...

Pages: 1 2 3 4 152 replies