Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Bilge

A New Hope

Pages: 1 24 replies

Tarkin, I should have expected to find you holding Vader's leash. I recognized your foul stench when I was brought on board.

The more you tighten your grip, Tarkin, the more star systems will slip through your fingers.

baaaa haaaaaa haaaaaaa

B

I find your lack of faith disturbing.

J

Well, you can forget your troubles with those Imperial slugs. I told you I'd outrun 'em.

Porkins! Pull up!

I'm alright! I'm alright...

just a little farther.......

These are not the posts you're looking for...

Move along.

P

I've got a bad feeling about this.

We're all fine here, now, thank you. How are you?

Your powers are weak old man!

[ Edited by: aquaorama 2006-03-11 05:03 ]

J

A soft spot you have hit with this Star Wars thread. Many a bad joke you will see...

Traveling through cyberspace ain't like dusting crops, boy

T

Han shot first!

He doesn't like you! I don't like you either!

Take the princess and the Wookie to my ship.

I beg your pardon, sir, but do you know what he's talking
about?

I see your SCHWARTZ is as big as mine.

And I thought they smelled bad on the OUTSIDE!

What's the matter Colonel Saunders? Chicken??

"Fear leads to Anger. Anger leads to Drinking. Drinking leads to suffering Bastards." - Yoda.

"It is an energy field created by all living things. It surrounds us, penetrates us, it binds the Ohana together." —Obi Wan Kenobi explaining Tiki and the Aloha spirit to Luke Skywalker.

"I feel a great disturbance in the Force. As if millions of tiki mugs suddenly crashed to the ground and became suddenly broken." —Obi-Wan Kenobi

"Tiki Central. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy." —Obi-Wan Kenobi describing Tiki Central to Luke Skywalker.

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid... but they do make a good theme for tiki bar decor" —Han Solo

"Don't be so proud of this tiki you've constructed. The ability to create a tiki is insignificant next to the power of the Force." —Darth Vader

"When I left you, I was but the learner. Now I am the master." —Darth "Basement Kahuna" Vader, to Obi-Wan "Benzart" Kenobi.

"I see you have constructed a new tiki... Your skills are complete... Indeed you are powerful, as Hanford has foreseen." Benzart to Basement Kahuna.

una puta solo?

T

Noooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

On 2006-03-13 14:04, Tiki-bot wrote:
Noooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

Yes, the Land Speeder is indeed a stick-shift! :lol:

(Photographed at the Boston Museum of Science, 11/05)

(thx bk)

Pages: 1 24 replies