Ohana Hut Postcard 10 packs now available

Pages: 1 2 3 108 replies

I do.

Get in touch with your inner native!!
Create Paradise!!

[ Edited by: Jungle Trader 2006-09-15 08:29 ]

[ Edited by: Jungle Trader 2006-10-09 16:25 ]

T

I wouldn't mind something cheap. I don't have the wallspace for framing at the moment. I wouldn't mind seeing a printable version just to go along with the mug and the a $20-30 version that is signed and numbered by Stuckie and Chongolio.

As I said before, it all started with the beautiful artwork!

I'd definitely buy a print!

count me in!

send it to the printers, chongo! I'll take one!

J

I would love to have one. As always, Chongolio's artwork is amazing.

This is beautiful work Chongo, if it comes to be, we'd be honored to have one hanging in our home.

Add me to the list.

T

Yes, I would like one too!

count me in! chongolio rules!

I'll take one !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heck Ya, I can find wall space. I'll just have to remove some of my 50 cent posters....(you know thats a joke, right?)

T

I would like a print.

I would just be beyond honored to have a print. Count me in.

can you keep it to 8.5 x 11? or something in that size range?

Will you sign mine master chongo.....?

I'll go for one, but I aint signing 'em. Thems Chongolios master work.

-stuckie

i could be interested in one of these bad boys...

Beautiful artwork. I'd like one also.

I'll take one too...

...and PLEASE make enough for everyone who wants one!

Mahaloz!

C

I'd Love one :)

PLEASE!!!
I may be on the wait list for the actual Hut.....which no one is going to give up....so my getting one is like....when Tikis fly outa my butt!! :)

So please, yes please, the art is wonderful!

Sign me up, put me on the list!

Thank you

It's masterful! I would also be super pleased to have a print of it.

8 x 11 1/2 would be a fine size. I'd looove to have one slightly larger, like 11 x 14, though.

tanx!
~T

I would like one too, please! Since the Hut was actually artfully sculpted by stuckie, it would be nice to have something to credit Chongolio for his concept and imagination.

• Myke
T

I too would love to have one. Oh look I'm in line behind tikiwinebear. Again!

tedtiki... we've got to stop meeting like this!! Next time, you can go ahead! :D

• Myke

Aloha freinds,
WOW! I am flabbergasted at the interest in an Ohana Hut print. Unfortunaltely, I did not create the image with the intent of a print being made from it. The image was created small and at a low res. I can recreate the art to some degree in a larger scale and as a hi-res. But it would take some time for me to get to it. Also. It would not be exactly the same as what I used for my submission for the contest. If people are still interested I can add this project to my list. But I could not guarantee a timeline at this point. I am interested in hearing any thoughts or comments.

Thanks for all the interest and compliments,
Chongolio

Id say to just keep it small.

yeah,

small works for me (cheaper that way too, i reckon). maybe something along the lines of a limited edition tag/label or sticker?

On 2006-09-18 12:38, Tiki Chris wrote:
yeah,

small works for me (cheaper that way too, i reckon). maybe something along the lines of a limited edition tag/label or sticker?

...or postcard.

On 2006-09-18 12:21, Chongolio wrote:
...Unfortunaltely, I did not create the image with the intent of a print being made from it. The image was created small and at a low res.

I think that if you start with what you submitted, and if you feel like you want to change the quality, go right ahead! But the artwork that won is what I think we're all after, whatever shape its in.

Again, great work on the design. Even if it hadn't been chosen as the winning entry, it would still be worthwhile to frame!

T

a postcard size thing could be cool. Has anyone noticed most prints tend to be pretty big? I'm running out of wall space. I've got a good number of large pictures in my space right now, a few smaller things would actually be good to fill in some gaps, and this would be perfect.
Count me in for something small.

I will have to look when I get home and see what can be done with the original files I have created. It's been while so I am not sure how I have the art saved. Smaller prints would obviously much cheaper to produce and mail. I will keep you all posted.

Chongolio

Definitely would love one.

I would love to have one too.

Good news y'all! I dug up my original files and it turns out I was actually smart enough to create it in a hi-res at 7.5" x 5.5". So essentially I can do prints that size or smaller. From what I am reading, your input is that a smaller print would be a good thing and OK. Postcards size may be an option, but will have to check in to how the dimesions fit. I will dig deeper when I have another free moment. Also, would like to connect with Hanford and make sure he is OK with me making the prints. After all Tiki Central and the name belong to him.

Keep checkin' this thread for updates

Chongz

7 1/2 x 5 1/2: 1 please! and I'll take a bunch a' post cards.

Tanx!
~T

T

I would love one. put me on the list.

T

Please add me to the list also - postcard size or a little bigger is fine by me!

Tikisgrl

One for Tikiriffic please!

I'd love one, preferably 8x10 or a little bigger.

S

Watching the amazing transition from 2 dimensions to 3 over the course of this project has been incredible. The ceramic hut is so faithful to your original vision.

Please, add me in on this, I'd love a print!

I would like on too! I really love your design & concept and I can't wait to see the finished product.

B

[ Edited by: bifcozz 2007-02-09 21:49 ]

I'd love to get one.

I'd also love for it to come in a standard frame size, 8x10 or 5x7.

T

How about Chirstmas Card ones in a pack of ten. Mail them out to the family and they can come over and warm up in the house with rum in the hut.

On 2006-09-20 12:59, teaKEY wrote:
How about Card ones in a pack of ten.

definitely! I would love a stationary set!

Put me on the list for a print/post card/card set/printed bath towel...... Whatever it comes out on I would like one, please.

J

I'd love a print. Put me on the list please

Pages: 1 2 3 108 replies