Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Ohana Hut Postcard 10 packs now available

Pages: 1 2 3 108 replies

H

Hey Chongolio, I just received my set of postcards. These look great, thanks! The postage on the envelope wasn't even postmarked! Double cool.. free stamps!

Once again thanks for printing these up!

T

Free stamps here too. If I can remember right, they're nut stamps. Free stickes too, YES! Now I got a signed artist card to go along with the mug.

The cards are great! Thanks Chongolio!

Of course, I'm still anxiously awaiting my mug.....

Our cards are so beautiful, I hate to even use them! It'll have to be for something/someone special...

Mahalo plenty, Chongolio!

J

I love the cards!!! And the personal note makes one feel extra special! You are the complete package, Chongolio. An amazing artist, and a really great guy! Can't wait to see you this weekend!
Aloha,
Jen

Cool!! Good to hear y'all are happy with the postcards and the little extras thrown in. Special thankys to Freddie Ballsomic for kickin' down his stickers to add to the packs.

That is funny about the stamps not being postmarked. Our lil ol hillbilly post office was having some major problems last week and was in a serious state of confusion for two days. Rumor is the ol still out back exploded and killed the possum that ran the generator wheel which produced the elelctricty that ran the one computer the post office uses. They closed next day to mourn the death of the critter who died in the line of duty. OK I am joking, but the computer did go south and the PO was closed for a day.

Chongolio Clampett

Lost-Isle
Coconut Wired Podcast
Barefoot bloggin'

Wooohoooo, Chongholio!!! I got mine yesterday!
I better go back and check on that postage! hahahaha
Thanks for signing one to me!
YOU RULE!!!!
PEa

On 2006-10-26 12:07, Chongolio wrote:

That is funny about the stamps not being postmarked. Our lil ol hillbilly post office was having some major problems last week and was in a serious state of confusion for two days. Rumor is the ol still out back exploded and killed the possum that ran the generator wheel which produced the elelctricty that ran the one computer the post office uses. They closed next day to mourn the death of the critter who died in the line of duty. OK I am joking, but the computer did go south and the PO was closed for a day.

Chongolio Clampett

Good to see Santa Cruz hasn't change much since we left. I sure will miss Ol' SquintEye - may he rest in peace....

Awesome cards with a cool note and I also got the free stamps. Chongolio, you're a class act.

N

Thanks Chongilo!

i got my postcards a couple of days ago. they turned out great! i really appreciate the personal message on the one you signed. hope to see ya tomorrow!

M

Are there still some left? I would love to have one.

On 2006-10-29 05:20, marika wrote:
Are there still some left? I would love to have one.

I still have a pack or two if interested let me know via PM.
Thanks,
Chongolio

Pages: 1 2 3 108 replies