Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Ohana Hut Postcard 10 packs now available

Pages: 1 2 3 108 replies

I'd like one too please. Thank you!

Would be very happy to have a print!

Hey all,
going to try and make some progress today on figuring out the best way to proceed. At this point I am looking at having Postcards made as well as a larger print. Cafepress swag is an option too. Thoughts?? Hanford has given his blessins' for the prints, but I still want to run any final decision through him.

Chongolio

C

Love the postcard & larger print sizes - could also be cool on the back of maybe an official TC shirt? Maybe Shecky (as he is PART of the Ohana Hut design....) on the front upper left & the Ohana Hut drawing on the back??

Have you ever done anything with http://www.spreadshirt.com? They have a greater variety of clothing.

For prints and cards, cafepress is fine. I'd be happy with a large print.

Aloha Chongo!

I've missed this one...cards, shirts and what-not's, really cool idea that all can share in!! Ohana Hut design ROCKS, braddah! Coconut Wired, TC, Munktiki logos...dang mang it'd be like a concert-T done up right!!! Above all the cards and print...excellent! Sign me up!!!

Flip-flOp-fLipPp...

C

Alright, here is the front of the 4x6" postcard print. I am still contemplating about the backside and if I am going to include more pics and info or leave it blank, how many I am going to make and what they will cost. I am thinking that I will have to sell them in small lots because selling them individually would be very time consuming. I am always opent to suggestions and feedback.

At this point I am not going to do any other swag other other than the postcards. I just don't have the time to spend putting together and formating the image to work on a bunch of different items for only one or two people. Maybe after the postcards are printed we can open the discussion.

Thanks for the interest,
Chongolio

(not actual size)

H

On 2006-10-03 08:32, Chongolio wrote:
I am still contemplating about the backside and if I am going to include more pics and info or leave it blank, ...I am always opent to suggestions and feedback.

Maybe the back could be like a traditional postcard. Small ambiguous description in the top left and a place marker for the stamp in the top right. Sell 'em in packs of six or more and people will be mailing these all over the world.

C

On 2006-10-03 09:07, Hakalugi wrote:

I am still contemplating about the backside and if I am going to include more pics and info or leave it blank, ...I am always opent to suggestions and feedback.

Maybe the back could be like a traditional postcard. Small ambiguous description in the top left and a place marker for the stamp in the top right. Sell 'em in packs of six or more and people will be mailing these all over the world.

Thanks for replying Hakalugi. That is pretty much what I am thinking.

I'll take two dozen.

yay!!!

i'll buy some, chongolio, but you have to autograph one to put with my hut. :D

T

On 2006-10-03 09:07, Hakalugi wrote:

I like it!

Yeah, I'll take a dozen also. And before you go to the Peanut Butter and Jelly Isles, you'll sign my Hut, cuz I am getting one from my buddies.
Go ahead and move. It's hot, it's cold, ugly people, hurricanes all the time and flooding. Jeez, who would want to live there? What a dumb thing to do.

Mabbe the people who got a TCOH can send one to Stuckie and he'll send it back, authenticating their hut....

:D

~T

TC

I am thinking that I will have to sell them in small lots because selling them individually would be very time consuming.

works for me. i'm in.

Or maybe an Ohana Hut signing party at Forbidden Island? I bet you wouldn't have to pay for one drink, Chongolio! And I almost brought mine to the parking lot sale for you to sign! :roll:

• Myke
JT

Please add me to the list!

I like the post card pack idea. That way they are something that are useable and still feasible for you to produce to the masses.

Why don't you sell the postcard packs in packs of like 10-12. You could personally sign the top one (for display purposes, framing, etc.) and the rest of the pack could be used for mailing.

what do ya say....

mg

T

I like the idea of signing one in a pack of 10 -12 too. We keep the signed, and mail the rest.

Whatever ya do, count me in for a set. Sure would like to have a poster, tho...

Mahaloz!

Here is and update on the postcards...

The files are going to the printer this week and I should have cards back by late next week. I am ordering 250 of them and will be packaging them up in group of 10. The packs of 10 will run $7.50 postage is included and also covers my Paypal fees. However, this does not apply to you fine folks overseas. International postage will have to be calculated separately.

So what this breaksdown to is this... there will be 25 packs of 10 available. If I sell out of 25 packs and there is enough people interested, who missed out on the first 25 sets, I will reorder another 250. At least 15 people must be interested after the first 25 packs are sold. Of course if I get 40 or more people paypaling me in the few days I will bump the initial order up to 500. Then I will then have 50 packs available. Comprende amigos?

So if you want a pack of 10 Ohana Hut postcards Paypal $7.50 to [email protected]

For those of who don't want a pack of ten, maybe you can all get together on a separtate thread and work something out amoungst yourselves. Please don't use this thread for that, I don't mind a single post that points to another thread. I just want to keep this one focused on the 10 packs dealios.

I will post a pic of the backsides later today. If you have any questions, feel free to PM or send me an email. I will get back to you ASAP. Please do not ask me about anything other than the postcards. I can only deal with one thing at a time. IF this goes smoothly I will be more likely willing to work on other Ohana Hut swag.

Thanks every one!
Chongolio

Lost-Isle
Coconut Wired Podcast
Barefoot bloggin'

[ Edited by: chongolio 2006-10-09 15:08 ]

B

[ Edited by: bifcozz 2007-02-09 21:41 ]

J

Just ordered a set.

Thanks so much for making these available! Can't wait!

You rock Chongolio!!

I can't wait till I get my Ohana Hut and my postcards!!!

T
teaKEY posted on Mon, Oct 9, 2006 2:50 PM

I sent money to the link(address) above. I hope its really .com.. Should be fun.

Nevermind. the .com. does not work, so its got to be "dot" less.

C

Things are movin' forward!! Thanky to everyone who has jumped on it. 7 packs have already been already sold!

Also, if you wanted any of your cards signed just let me know. Or maybe I will sign one in each pack as a default. What y'all think?

Teakey- Thanks bringing up the signing interest and for pointing out my bunk email code. it should work fine now.

Chongolio

just paypal'd ya~!

C

Here is the back of the postcards:

Cheers,
Chongolio

I'd love for you to sign one of mine!

T

I just Paypaled for a set. And we would love you to sign one of the postcards.

M

I forgot to mention it in my paypal but Please sign a couple for me and personalize one if you dont mind.

Thanks

C

I paypaled last night, too - I also forgot to mention that it would be great if you could sign a couple - thanks!!!!!!!

We're in too!
And we'd love a signed card or two for us both. Thanks, and great idea!

M&M

Aye, sent gold bars as payment Chongo... AND just got my hut last night! SsweeetT!!!
Show a little monkey love braddah...slap a Chongolio signature for this Coconut Wired fan :D

Flip-flOp-fLipPp...

Well hot skittley doo. We are just a few orders short of selling out of the 25 packs I was going to order. I don't want anyone who wanted postcards to miss out so I am gonna go ahead and double the order, which will make another 25 packs of 10 available. I can't say it enough times how much I am blown away by all the interest, kind words and compliments from everyone. Excuse me but I need to get a tissue.

Many Mahaloz to y'all,
Chongolio

I too sent you a paypal - thanks for all the hard work!!

mg

T

Just sent my money! Sweeet!

I just sent in my dough - thanks for making these available!!!

RB

Just ordered mine as well...very cool!

Hey Chongo, I just PP'ed you too. Nice artwork man! If you could sign a couple as well that'd be cool! Thanks!

On 2006-10-09 11:51, Chongolio wrote:
Here is and update on the postcards...

The files are going to the printer this week and I should have cards back by late next week. I am ordering 250 of them and will be packaging them up in group of 10. The packs of 10 will run $7.50 postage is included and also covers my Paypal fees. However, this does not apply to you fine folks overseas. International postage will have to be calculated separately.

So what this breaksdown to is this... there will be 25 packs of 10 available. If I sell out of 25 packs and there is enough people interested, who missed out on the first 25 sets, I will reorder another 250. At least 15 people must be interested after the first 25 packs are sold. Of course if I get 40 or more people paypaling me in the few days I will bump the initial order up to 500. Then I will then have 50 packs available. Comprende amigos?

So if you want a pack of 10 Ohana Hut postcards Paypal $7.50 to [email protected]

For those of who don't want a pack of ten, maybe you can all get together on a separtate thread and work something out amoungst yourselves. Please don't use this thread for that, I don't mind a single post that points to another thread. I just want to keep this one focused on the 10 packs dealios.

I will post a pic of the backsides later today. If you have any questions, feel free to PM or send me an email. I will get back to you ASAP. Please do not ask me about anything other than the postcards. I can only deal with one thing at a time. IF this goes smoothly I will be more likely willing to work on other Ohana Hut swag.

Thanks every one!
Chongolio

Lost-Isle
Coconut Wired Podcast
Barefoot bloggin'

[ Edited by: chongolio 2006-10-09 15:08 ]

Just ordered a set.....What a great idea! (Nice design too!)

T

Hakalugi- "Or postcard..." It looks like the winner

Yee Hoo....
Postcards just got here and they look SWEET! I will be signing, packing and shipping this weekend. So keep your peepers pointed at your mailboxes later next week.
Mahaloz,
Chongolio

One more quick update.... There are only 8 packs left of the fifty available. So if you are want them you best git on it. First comef irst serve. I won't be ordering any more after this.

Now back to your regularly scheduled monkey business.

Chongolio

Lost-Isle
Coconut Wired Podcast
Barefoot bloggin'

I am now down to 3 sets and they are going fast.

Again.. big thankys to all y'all. I am very stoked at the response and will be getting them all ready to ship out next Monday.

Chongolio

T

Sent money yesterday. Via Pay pal.
Thanks,

Allright,
I got all the postcards packed and ready to ship out on Monday (tomorrow) Y'all should be getting your goodie pacs in a few days.

I took the liberty of writing a short message and signing one post card in each order. (unless you specifically asked me to sign a couple, then I signed a few.)

I still have a few packs left, if anybody would still like a set lemme know.

Mahaloz a plenty,
Chongolio

You R a class act, Chongz... Many people should take lessons from you...IE..Spectacular artist, great PR person, and an all around good guy. This wop always gots your back..... Thanx for bein' U, Bro!! fBalls

Pages: 1 2 3 108 replies